Have you used Alpha H's White Gold?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone has used Alpha H's White Gold? I have some pigmentation marks, partly from old spots and also just above my upper lip (and I so not know what caused that!!!) so thought I would give this a go. I have used it for a few nights and been impressed that it is not drying or irritating, but I am not sure whether to use the product over my whole face of just in the areas of concern...Has anyone got any tips? Huge thanks in advance!!!

i used it all over my face but not around the eye area. I used it every other night at first and then 2-3 times a week. No ill effects but I don't know if it was beneficial either! Hope this helps.

If you email them, via their site, they are really helpful and can probably give you more hints / tips. I contacted them about White Gold ages ago for my pigmentation marks but never got around to trying it - my skin is so sensitive (and I have rosacea) that I was too scared in case it caused a flare up. They usually respond within 24 hrs.

i got two small bottles in a gift bag from qvc. i used the product once, felt like peroxide on my face and threw both bottles away. but there are other peeps who swear by it.

I used one large bottle of White Gold, applying all over my face and it helped slightly with my bad pigmentation, but I could not honestly say it was any better than the original Liquid Gold which I use all the time. :hi:

I agree with Alibeth, I don't really feel that white gold is much different to the original liquid gold. I use either of these for my pigmentation when it makes an appearance. Liquid gold fades my pigment away to almost nothing, it's the best treatment I've ever used. You do have to be extra careful with suncream though, it makes skin more susceptible to sun damage (and pigmentation, doh!). It's for that reason that I only treat my pigmentation after summer has passed, I see better results that way. Over the summer I just rely on a good suncream and take care in the sun.

I used one large bottle of White Gold, applying all over my face and it helped slightly with my bad pigmentation, but I could not honestly say it was any better than the original Liquid Gold which I use all the time. :hi:

I should have added livelaughlove that my pigmentation is from years of nasty medication so don't be discouraged, yours sounds minor so I reckon one of the 'Goldc could really help:wave2:

You guys are all brilliant!!!! I love this forum and so often think you are all so informed about so many things! I am so grateful for all your replies!

I will persist and if I do not see amazing results I'll not be too disheartened, thank-you Alibeth!

The big thing that has come up for me is the White Gold is not that different from Liquid Gold...I was of course sold by the marketing (as always) but if I am not mistaken, they basically do the same thing?

Latest posts

Back