Has Sarah Grifiths Left, Again?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elliementary

Registered Shopper
Apologies if this has already been covered: I scanned back a few pages, but couldn't find a thread.

I realised that I hadn't seen her in a while, and her picture seems to have disappeared from the Presenters' Blog section on the Q website.

Has anyone heard anything?

Apologies if this has already been covered: I scanned back a few pages, but couldn't find a thread.

I realised that I hadn't seen her in a while, and her picture seems to have disappeared from the Presenters' Blog section on the Q website.

Has anyone heard anything?

Oh! You missed a very long thread and in essence most seemed overjoyed...
If you are interested in reading it is half way down page 7

Last edited:
Yes, she has gone - party poppers were let off when I heard the news. :mysmilie_378:

Thank you all for your responses.

I can now, officially declare, that I have truly lost it.

I went along to page 7 to read the previous thread. As I read, some of the posts seemed very familiar. And as I read further, there it was: proof positive that I had previously read some of the posts. I had, 'liked', one of the posts.

I think it's time for me to abandon all hope of ever being 'normal'.

Aaaaaaargh

I went along to page 7 to read the previous thread. As I read, some of the posts seemed very familiar. And as I read further, there it was: proof positive that I had previously read some of the posts. I had, 'liked', one of the posts.

Aaaaaaargh
QVC can have that effect, this forum is the home of the lost. :mysmilie_8:

Aaaaaaargh

Nah, IMO 'normal' is over-rated !

Trouble is, she seems to have been replaced with the awful Katy Pullinger.
I don't know who I dislike the most out of those two.

I'm struggling to think of a QVC presenter I don't instantly mute at present! If I'm watching (and it's becoming a big "if") they are on mute until an item appears that I want to hear about. It's sad it's getting to that stage where I have zero tolerance for the witless drivel they spout when they could be presenting relevant and useful information about the products they are supposed to be selling.

Sara was abominably rule, in my view. Katy P. is slightly less so, but seems to think she's being paid by the word uttered. Katy P has much nicer hair than SG had - it's beautifully shiny and healthy looking... I'm however rather fascinated by her teeth - which include very prominent canines... an errant thought crossed my mind that the V in QVC could now stand for vampire... :vampire:

Aaaaaaargh

No way we are the ones who are 'NORMAL' It is QVC who have lost the plot.I don't want to be on their planet.

I'm struggling to think of a QVC presenter I don't instantly mute at present! If I'm watching (and it's becoming a big "if") they are on mute until an item appears that I want to hear about. It's sad it's getting to that stage where I have zero tolerance for the witless drivel they spout when they could be presenting relevant and useful information about the products they are supposed to be selling.

Sara was abominably rule, in my view. Katy P. is slightly less so, but seems to think she's being paid by the word uttered. Katy P has much nicer hair than SG had - it's beautifully shiny and healthy looking... I'm however rather fascinated by her teeth - which include very prominent canines... an errant thought crossed my mind that the V in QVC could now stand for vampire... :vampire:

i keep looking at her teeth its not her fault ...........but i still look

Latest posts

Back