Has my clock stopped ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's the same every weekend. Saturday and Sunday mornings have been the same right from the start of the year. It's about time he was pruned.

It's the same every weekend. Saturday and Sunday mornings have been the same right from the start of the year. It's about time he was pruned.

I agree, with a big pair of shears.

How about slug pellets ? After all he is a slimy creep ?

I really hadn't noticed the extra programmes at the weekend - shows how much notice I take !

It annoys me because I love my garden and spend a fortune on it so theoretically these shows would suit me (down to the ground :mysmilie_859:) But everything is either too small & too expensive or is RJ's own brand, I don't trust a word he says about it, and it too is over-priced.

As much as love gardening ,I stopped watching QVC gardening years ago! He was making overblown claims for yields for plants, and using the same testimonials year in year out!

As much as love gardening ,I stopped watching QVC gardening years ago! He was making overblown claims for yields for plants, and using the same testimonials year in year out!

Spot on. Plus he uses the same old photos sent in by customers and the same video clips of him getting the thumbs up from professional growers.

Those tomatoes he always drags out, you know the ones from that special garden were they only grow the biguns, will go well with Simon Dairylees cheese.

I've said before about the way he picks up tubs of flowering shrubs. I'm convinced they are plastic, weight wise and the swing angle to put it on the counter, well, I'm suspicious. I might watch a show :)mysmilie_490:) just to see if they do a close up.

I was on the Q website this morning, complaining about the fact that they don't include the list of "ingreedjents" in their cosmetics - yes, I know it won't get me anywhere, but it made me feel better. Anyway, I noticed that Richard Jackson was called "the gardening GURU!"

I was on the Q website this morning, complaining about the fact that they don't include the list of "ingreedjents" in their cosmetics - yes, I know it won't get me anywhere, but it made me feel better. Anyway, I noticed that Richard Jackson was called "the gardening GURU!"

I've too asked them several times to include ingredient listings for beauty, but they just don't listen so I don't buy unless I know I can use the product. The reply is always, we will pass on your comments to our team, but nothing ever gets done. It is like they don't want to improve their site in any way. QVC the 'can't be arsed' company.

I will not watch any show in which R.J. appears. I find him unwatchable.

I agree, as soon as I hear his promo I am on that off button. TBH there are more presenters /guests that I no longer want to watch, I see very little QVC these days....

I've too asked them several times to include ingredient listings for beauty, but they just don't listen so I don't buy unless I know I can use the product. The reply is always, we will pass on your comments to our team, but nothing ever gets done. It is like they don't want to improve their site in any way. QVC the 'can't be arsed' company.

What is particularly baffling is that the other QVC sites do appear to be bothered and display the ingredients. QVC websites in general are pretty good. We're just especially lucky in the UK to have a really dire version. Maybe they could get the people who do the other QVC websites to do the UK one? Even if they normally work in a different language, I doubt it would be worse than the lame efforts we witness every time we go on there.

He is very boring particularly when boasting about his own products i don't care even if they do work which i seriously doubt i am sure the plant food works but at what cost compared to equally good miracle grow at a fraction of the cost but as long as people keep forking out pardon the pun, their hard earned what does he care

Latest posts

Back