Has anyone tried any Daniel Sandler products?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

what shade numbers relate to QVC shade names

Sorry to be a pest, Daniel, but could you tell me on the mineral foundation, QVC sell in fair, light, med. and dark. Other places it is by shade number. If I want to buy elsewhere, what shade numbers are what?

No problem...
fair .... SUPER MINERAL MAKEUP number 2
light ....SMM 3
med ....SMM 5
dark.... SMM 8

Thx
xx

I am sucha klutz Ladies, please forgive me. I am new to this and am just figuring out how to answer your q`s with your question and your member name so you know I am answering you specifically.
If i havent answered anyones questions or you cant find an answer for you or you still want more info from me then just holler.

wil try harder , i promise,
D x

When you want to reply to a specific question, find that person's post and click on the 'quote' icon and their name and post should appear at the top of your reply (she says hopefully ;))

It's great to see you on the forum and really good of you to take the time and trouble to ask our questions. And your mineral foundation? I bought it (in fair) from QVC and I love it. :)

thank you very very much

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments. You are so kind to say those things and I am delighted you have found my products to be useful.
Daniel x

Hi Daniel, how did I not know about you sooner????!!!

I first saw on you QVC and loved you instantly, from QVC I purchased the mineral foundation as my skin had been looking a little dull. I have worn it a few times and had so many compliments on how nice my skin looks. It feels so light and stays on.

Also went for the lipliner/gloss set in strawberry and it is fabulous!!! Sometimes you trade staying power for colour but not in this case, really can't praise this enough.

Loving the HAIL MARY watercolour, going to go for a pink shade next.

Oh and also got a few of the eyeshadows you used on Jade Goody on her wedding day, I thought she looked beautiful and admired her make-up as in she looked so healthy when the reality was very different. Was so happy to come across the details of the eyeshadows you used on her.

I don't usually find so many products from one range that I love, have my eye on quite a few items...can't wait to try more!

Thanks for saying its a good product

I have to say thank you for the techy info, i get it now.
And i am so thrilled you like the Mineral foundation.
Just a quick reminder to always give it a really good shake before you pump it.
Daniel x

When you want to reply to a specific question, find that person's post and click on the 'quote' icon and their name and post should appear at the top of your reply (she says hopefully ;))

It's great to see you on the forum and really good of you to take the time and trouble to ask our questions. And your mineral foundation? I bought it (in fair) from QVC and I love it. :)

i have the perfect shade for you!

try my Super Mineral Makeup shade 2.5...its brand new shade and its a 50:50 mix of fair and light so its should be perfect for you!!
email = [email protected] to order.

good luck!
Daniel xxx

I've been wanting to try this for ages. What shade did you get and what do you normally use?

Seeing it on QVC, it looks like I'll be between shades again. Why can't someone make a shade between the fairest and the next one up? I'm fed up with buying two shades to mix or adding a lightener that always messes with the texture. Sigh.

Advice please Daniel if you have a moment

Hi Daniel

I wanted to buy several things from your range when I saw it on QVC but wasn't sure what to go for as I have a few skin challenges!

Can you give me some advice?

I am a natural ash toned blonde, blue eyes, with skin that has sallow rather than pink tones. I can burn in the sun if I'm not careful but then go a nice golden tan.

My main problems are that I have combination skin but with mega oily patches on the t-zone -I also have quite noticeable pores, so I like a foundation that gives good coverage, but sometimes a rich foundation when combined with the oily bits = a greasy nightmare. I also have problems with eye shadows which seem to slides off my lids! Lipstick also never seems to stay put for more than 5 minutes, so I am a bit of a problem child!!

Could you tell me which foundation, powder, blush and anything else you would suggest I try? I'm happy to buy off either your own site or QVC.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Helen

PS: Not just sucking up to you, but I honestly thought you were one of the most genuine people I've seen on QVC in ages - you were a breath of fresh air!!

Hi Daniel,sorry to say I missed the show on QVC but am going to go for your mineral foundation in the new 2.5 shade as it sounds just perfect for me.
BTW My daughter is a beauty therapist who studied Theatrical Make Up with Trevor Killeen in Dun Laoghaire College in Dublin,a few years ago & he uses your products.
My daughter has nothing but praise for all your make up items :wave2:

thank you Marzy

Hi Daniel,sorry to say I missed the show on QVC but am going to go for your mineral foundation in the new 2.5 shade as it sounds just perfect for me.
BTW My daughter is a beauty therapist who studied Theatrical Make Up with Trevor Killeen in Dun Laoghaire College in Dublin,a few years ago & he uses your products.
My daughter has nothing but praise for all your make up items :wave2:

What a small world it is!! Trevor is a great guy and we miss him now he has started studying as a doctor. I bet your daughter had a great time at college, Trevor is such fun.

Kind regards
and thank you
Daniel x

:hi: Hi everyone - great forum!

That sounds promising, I just missed out on this but am on Waitlist for the Light. Hope it arrives more quickly than my Laura Geller 'I dream of Italy' collection (the last tsv) which I've nearly given up hope on. :sad:
I bought Super Mineral Makeup, had a bit of trouble with the pump at first but gave it a really good shake until I heard a pop and all is great now. It leaves a lovely feeling on the skin not that tight feeling you can get, and shade 3 is great for my skin tone med/fair.

HI Daniel

I bought the lipstick and gloss in Strawberry. I absolutely love the colour ! Just one tiny little thing though............ 2 two little things actually
1st - the gloss has a brush so is it going to spray out after a few uses?( I usually prefer the sponge applicator) and
2nd - the Lip pencil is so delicate I'm afraid its gonna break, Could you do that EXACT same colour seperatelyin a proper pencil?
Thanks x

Hi Red or Dead

HI Daniel

I bought the lipstick and gloss in Strawberry. I absolutely love the colour ! Just one tiny little thing though............ 2 two little things actually
1st - the gloss has a brush so is it going to spray out after a few uses?( I usually prefer the sponge applicator) and
2nd - the Lip pencil is so delicate I'm afraid its gonna break, Could you do that EXACT same colour seperatelyin a proper pencil?
Thanks x

I would love to do what u suggest but the whole point of this item is that the two things come togetether so you dont have to buy two things separately. But I do understand your point totally.
The pencil shouldnt break as long as you dont twist it up too much and dont apply too much pressure when applying it. And you are right about the brush but most women have told me they prefer it to a sponge tip as they get a better finish.
What I can suggest is that you try my Automatic Lip Liner Pencil in Mochaberry and my SuperGloss lipgloss in Super Strawberry . They arent totally identical to the Line n Lacquer u bought as they are ever so slightly darker , but not too dark and still sheer,but theyre pretty good matches.
Let me know what you decide and thanks for your message!
D x

Help with blusher - please!

Hi Daniel,

I really wanted to purchase your blusher in Cherub but I resisted. This is because I have bought so many pink blushes over the years. They look great when I first apply them. About an hour later they change to an awful orangey colour. I have a pale/sallow complexion with brown eyes and brown hair. Hope you can help.

Oh and by the way I think its fab that you joined the forum:hi:

cherub will be fine

Hi Daniel,

I really wanted to purchase your blusher in Cherub but I resisted. This is because I have bought so many pink blushes over the years. They look great when I first apply them. About an hour later they change to an awful orangey colour. I have a pale/sallow complexion with brown eyes and brown hair. Hope you can help.

Oh and by the way I think its fab that you joined the forum:hi:

hi Lily k
you should be absolutely fine with Cherub Watercolour. The colour doesnst change in any way, it will stay as pink as when u first applied it. But if you dont want to try it then you should try pinks from any cosmetic house that are blue based. The blue will keep the blusher "cool" so it wont turn peachy toned. I have just launched a wonderful pressed mineral blusher called HUSH PINK that is so pretty and pink, but not too bright, very wearable and fresh.
Even though you find pink blushers change to orange, it should still suit you. Lots of girls have your complexion, hair and eye colour and wear peachy cheek colours and look great. But if you want pink then pink you shall havem just try my advice and hopefully all will be fine :)
If you would like to buy the new Mineral Blusher or for more info on my lovely cheek colours , please email [email protected]

best of luck and heres to Happy Cheex

D x

Dear ladies ,

sadly, i have been asked to stop chatting to you, am so sorry about that but its out of my hands.

Please continue watching and shopping on qvc and look out for my new products i`ll be bringing out shortly.

Thanks for all your kind messages and support,
daniel x

Dear ladies ,

sadly, i have been asked to stop chatting to you, am so sorry about that but its out of my hands.

Please continue watching and shopping on qvc and look out for my new products i`ll be bringing out shortly.

daniel x

WELL WELL there's a surprise:sad: Thanks for all your advice Daniel.

Dear ladies ,

daniel x

Oh well, this wasn't entirely unexpected. You can still read the forum though huh? ;)

I am loving the Watercolour Blush (Sssh.. don't tell Bobbi Brown but it has superceded her Pot Rouge's as my favourite blush and i didn't think that was possible!) so I hope you bring some more colours soon.

I tried a heinously expensive By Terry Rose Blush in Space nk recently and I like yours just as much - at about a quarter of the price!

All the best Daniel - it was fab while it lasted! :D

Dear ladies ,

daniel x

Thats a real shame, I dont know what harm it can do, you could probably encourage us to buy more :LOL:

Latest posts

Back