Has anyone tried any Daniel Sandler products?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the advice that you were able to give, Daniel. :) It's refreshing to have had someone who really does communicate with current and prospective customers/clients with sound advice, rather than just trying to 'push a sale.'

It's a real shame that "whoever it is" has told you not to talk to us any more. :( What's happened to freedom of speech, etc? I wonder if that's why most forums have private messaging functions ...... to allow freedom of speech or questions to be answered without Big Brother butting in.

Anyway, all the best, Daniel, and I, for one, will certainly be buying your products in the future. :)

Thanks Daniel for all the help and info. How about a chat/forum on your website?
Daniel suggested above we email a colleague for new items. If anyone's interested: www.heatherwhitemakeup.co.uk I believe she is an assistant to Daniel and sells his stuff. Free P+P over £30, will have the new 2.5 shade of mineral foundation and new mineral blush up on the site this weekend. More importantly to me, she has colour swatches of the shades!!
PS sorry if this is now straying out of the QVC forum! You can still buy on QVC, but see the shades here!

Just back and I find that Daniel has had to go!

I wanted to say if Daniel is still reading the posts -thank you for the reply and comments. It was good to know you take an interest in the people who buy your products!

I look forward to trying more of the range in future!

Best wishes,
Cazimag.

Latest posts

Back