Has anyone tried any Daniel Sandler products?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cazimag

Registered Shopper
Hi newbie here. :hi:

Just wondered if anyone was tempted to try the Daniel Sandler on the best of British day?

I liked the look of the blusher but went for the lip gloss in Baby Lips which arrived today. I am quite disappointed as there is little colour to it and what I think is worse is the pot has no inner ring to stop lots of gloss coming out with the brush. I now wish i had gone for the Pk TSV instead!

Cazi.:smirk:

I did buy an eyeshadow about a year ago.Really liked it,but a couple of months later i went to use it and the container was empty.Never did find it,so perhaps he needs to use better containers.

The watercolour blush and brush set looked good in the studio but have been put off by experience with lip gloss.
I have noticed that I unable to post a review on the QVC website. There is no post a review tab on any of the Daniel Sandler products. I have not seen that before!:thinking2:

The watercolour blush and brush set looked good in the studio but have been put off by experience with lip gloss.
I have noticed that I unable to post a review on the QVC website. There is no post a review tab on any of the Daniel Sandler products. I have not seen that before!:thinking2:

What is the item number as I have got write a review on some of the DS products that I have looked up

The item that I bought was Daniel Sandler Double Ended Lip Line n' Laquer in Baby Lips 227165.

Hope that helps! :grin:

I ordered the liquid Super Mineral make up, It arrived yesterday and so far, so good. :)

I am always interested in blush so quite fancied trying the his cream blush and brush set - but forgot to watch later - would be interested in views on that.

I custom purchase this for a lady on another board who lives in th US (she keeps me supplied in my Neutrogena night serum and Secret deos :-D). She's got a bit of a blush habit and says this is the best non-powder blush she's ever used. Quick and easy to apply and very long-lasting in Atlanta summer heat/humidity. She'd asked me to order the colours (a pink and an apricot - can't remember the names, sorry) she fancied after seeing them online (but they wanted stupid postage to the US) and said both were natural and fresh looking. She goes through about 4 bottles a year. She's used the Smashbox gel blush but says it's nowhere near as nice as the Watercolour. She uses the BeautyBlender to apply (she was actually the lady who got me into them).

Don't suppose that's any help, but maybe it's swayed you towards trying it from QVC.

I ordered the liquid Super Mineral make up, It arrived yesterday and so far, so good. :)

I've been wanting to try this for ages. What shade did you get and what do you normally use?

Seeing it on QVC, it looks like I'll be between shades again. Why can't someone make a shade between the fairest and the next one up? I'm fed up with buying two shades to mix or adding a lightener that always messes with the texture. Sigh.

I ordered the watercolour in Hail Mary, decided not to get it at QVC as I have a zillion brushes. LOVE it...gorgeous colour with a tan and has little golden flecks in it. Goes on easy, only need a little bit and last and lasts all day.

Got the lipgloss/liner set of qvc in the strawberry and it is fabulous! I love wearing a nude eye with a bright lips and this achieves that look. The liner is creamy and the gloss has a glossy look but not that sticky feeling.

Went for a few eyeshadows, loved Jade Goody's wedding eye make-up (purples) and found out Daniel did her make-up. They looked small in the pot but great pigment and they did not crease.

Lastly went for the mineral foundation...have been using BE for a few years now but since going on new medication my skin just looked dull and dry. Decided to try something new...I am naturally fair skinned but fake tan in the summer so I went for the MEDIUM...still not 100% is I should have but it is a lovely rich tan colour. Might go the next shade down just to mix and it will do for winter time too.

I used the smashbox primer and a brush to apply foundation, only needed a little amount and it is was easy to apply. It really did give my skin a dewy look but not oily...think it is good value too as you really do not need to use that much.

I was worried I might get that 'mask' feeling but it was fine...definately a nice light texture but with great pigment.

So far I am very happy with the range, like the guy too so it is all good.

BTW on QVC which is lightest.....light or fair?

There are now reviews on the QVC website for the blush and the lip gloss. Positive for the lip gloss and not so good for the blush.
I have tried the lip gloss again and the liner in the cap is good but the brush still comes out of the pot with far too much product on. At this rate there will be none left by the end of the 30 day trial.

Alter ego, I like the sound of a blusher that can cope with humidity and the colours did look very soft. May try it when it comes back in stock.

I've been wanting to try this for ages. What shade did you get and what do you normally use?

Seeing it on QVC, it looks like I'll be between shades again. Why can't someone make a shade between the fairest and the next one up? I'm fed up with buying two shades to mix or adding a lightener that always messes with the texture. Sigh.

I use BE medium beige and went for MEDIUM in this...it looked a little dark for me at the start but once it was on my skin it looked great. I fake tan in the summer but sometimes don't bother doing my face so this will be good for those times. On the otherhand sometimes the fake tan can be a little patchy so I can use a little of this to even it out.

Beautique sell it too...they have lots of shades. QVC Medium is Number 5 in his range. Going by the little sample dots I thought I would be a 6 so glad I waited for the QVC one to try.

:hi: Hi everyone - great forum!

That sounds promising, I just missed out on this but am on Waitlist for the Light. Hope it arrives more quickly than my Laura Geller 'I dream of Italy' collection (the last tsv) which I've nearly given up hope on. :sad:

I ordered it in Fair. I'm blonde with a fair skin (I go red rather than brown in the sun, although I avoid the sun wherever possible.) With regards to other foundations that I use, it varies to be honest. I swap between M. Asam, Genie and now Daniel Sadler, opting for the last two because they have SPF.

Could any of you, lucky people who already received Daniel Sandler make-up, tell me if there is
* carmine (CI 75470 or CI 16255)
* or lanolin (anything beginning whith lanol)
in the lip gloss, please ?

Hi Flora,

I've checked the sheet that comes with the lip gloss from QVC. The gloss contains Lanolin Oil and CI 75470 and the liner contains CI 75470.

Best wishes,

Cazimag

Hi Flora,

I've checked the sheet that comes with the lip gloss from QVC. The gloss contains Lanolin Oil and CI 75470 and the liner contains CI 75470.

Best wishes,

Cazimag

Thank you so much, Cazimag !
I won't be buying, then.
It saves me the p&p costs both ways !

Daniel Sandler has joined this forum

Hello Ladies,

I found this site yesterday(June 16)and wanted to say Thank You for your posts about my products.
I know you are all chatting amongst yourselves so forgive me if I am butting in but I do think its important for me to read what you say and if I can help you with any queries please get in touch, even if its just to say hello or ask for makeup advice about any of my products.
My brand and your happiness with it is very important to me so please dont be shy.

kind regards to you,
Daniel

Latest posts

Back