Happy New Year to all on the Forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
I'm back! I can only imagine your joy!

I've not been on here for a while - various reasons - so, as I was too late to add my wishes to the Merry Christmas thread, just wanted to say I hope you all had a good one and the coming year has good things in store for you, especially those of you I know have not had a great 2016.

If you are celebrating tonight, I urge you not to tune in to QVC when under the influence as you know you won't be able to resist all those fabulous bargains and heavily reduced sale items to slip into your gifting drawer or buy as New Year Presents (which surely is a thing in QLand). I know that bit of bling reduced from £29.99 to £28.96 looks like an amazing bargain but you will see it differently in the cold light of day.

Happy New Year!

I've not been on here for a while - various reasons - so, as I was too late to add my wishes to the Merry Christmas thread, just wanted to say I hope you all had a good one and the coming year has good things in store for you, especially those of you I know have not had a great 2016.

If you are celebrating tonight, I urge you not to tune in to QVC when under the influence as you know you won't be able to resist all those fabulous bargains and heavily reduced sale items to slip into your gifting drawer or buy as New Year Presents (which surely is a thing in QLand). I know that bit of bling reduced from £29.99 to £28.96 looks like an amazing bargain but you will see it differently in the cold light of day.

Happy New Year!

Glad you're back Andi, hope all is well. Enjoy your evening and I hope 2017 brings you, and every other forumite, peace, good health and happiness. :mysmilie_508:

Ha ha, thanks AndiK, I'll definitely be heeding your advice and steering well clear of Q under the influence - Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Have a lovely evening everyone, hope 2017 is better for all of us! All the very best, and "HAPPY NEW YEAR" - wha hoooo!!
:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, may it bring you good health and a lot of positive moments.:happy::sun:

Happy New Year. May all the good things of 2016 continue into 2017 and for those who did not have a good year I hope that you can at least find comfort and strength to see it through to the other side.

Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you all peace, happiness and lots of health to enjoy x

Happy New Year everyone. I hope those celebrating have a fabulous time and that we all have a great 2017.

Happy New Year to you, Andik, and to everyone. Let's hope it's a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year for us all.

We have a few friends coming round, but I can promise you I will resist the temptation to watch Q - who knows, I might be tempted to buy a couple of Christmas reindeer ornaments in the sale, the ones that I admired so much when they were first aired, back in early October. Tasteful, classy, classic - they were none of these things, but overpriced, ugly, and market stall tat they most definitely were. However, I shouldn't knock it, they did give me a good laugh at the time. Have a good evening, whatever you are doing, everyone.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you, Andik, and to everyone. Let's hope it's a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year for us all.

We have a few friends coming round, but I can promise you I will resist the temptation to watch Q - who knows, I might be tempted to buy a couple of Christmas reindeer ornaments in the sale, the ones that I admired so much when they were first aired, back in early October. Tasteful, classy, classic - they were none of these things, but overpriced, ugly, and market stall tat they most definitely were. However, I shouldn't knock it, they did give me a good laugh at the time. Have a good evening, whatever you are doing, everyone.

Hopefully you can carry this healthy realism into 2017.

So many kind wishes being exchanged - I am reminded how lovely everyone is on here. It's great to be back on ST and hopefully I'll have time to catch up on all the goings-on that I've missed.

HNY all.

Have a great New Year everyone.Lots of great bargains out there in 2017 and lots more scandal and humour in the wonderful world of ST.

:mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back