Happy Gardening. Not.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I regularly use Flower Power & find it really good !!! I agree the programmes are boring & so repetative . I try to avoid watching them nowadays . My only plant order was for some 'hardy' verbena plants ages ago , which were a big disappointment.
What's the use of a 30 day MBG with plants which often take longer than that to grow ?

They have said on air that they guarantee the plants for the whole growing season , so i assume if any die you can ring them and get a refund.

I got the gardening product of the month in December the Holly one. It's gorgeous. Love it.

Apparently according to the news section of this site,we can expect more gardening shows because it is a huge growth area for QVC. Since the move to Chiswick RJ has a much bigger garden on site ,so watch this space.Less beauty ,more plants maybe........

I like shrubs that regrow and need little attention,so I never watch gardening shows.

They'll probably start doing mud packs........get it? Muds packs? :mysmilie_14:

I'm surprised he hasn't "brought to market" a new-generation product called Mower Power.

That's very difficult for me to say, instinctively I rhyme mower with power or vice versa, try it yourself.

Years ago when I believed RJ's selling spiel I bought a big container of Lawn Magic, all I can say is they must have forgot to put the magic in mine...it made little or no difference to my bit of turf. Now I just switch him off if he should appear on my TV...I would like to see Alan Tichmarsh on there instead of the grinning gnome...

Its all the waving of hands and arms I cant stand, and his 'daddy' pressed jeans and check shirt just finish it for me !

They should send him AND Tiffany off on a 5 year long advertising spree where they can wave arms on a cruise, grinning at their new hearing aids, getting off to sleep on herbal remedies, fronting village mags for local undertakers, and getting retailers to buy shop fittings in their trade paper !!!!! all after they've stepped out of the walk-in bath together (ugh!)

Its all the waving of hands and arms I cant stand, and his 'daddy' pressed jeans and check shirt just finish it for me !

They should send him AND Tiffany off on a 5 year long advertising spree where they can wave arms on a cruise, grinning at their new hearing aids, getting off to sleep on herbal remedies, fronting village mags for local undertakers, and getting retailers to buy shop fittings in their trade paper !!!!! all after they've stepped out of the walk-in bath together (ugh!)

Its the laugh that finishes it for me, well doesn't start it really, its like Woody Woodpecker on speed.

Latest posts

Back