Happy Christmas! What have you bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've not bought a sausage - and nothing else either! I am doing some art school courses on jewellery making to keep me occupied for the next few weeks.....
Bah humbug to Christmas and to the Olympic commercial circus!!!!!

just looked at the wax train, looks like it has been fashioned from a lump of lard!! made me laugh tho, I mean who on earth would buy that vile piece of tat, they reckon it would "bring cheer to your home". I wonder how you get a job writing the blurb for the products, I would love to have a go. Maybe we could do a thread on here, write it in QVC style and then provide a "between the lines" translation.

for the Wax Train I would put: "do you want your friends and neighbours to wet themselves laughing when they join you for Christmas drinks? Our Wax Train will certainly be the cause of many a damp gusset as they struggle to comprehend why on earth you bought it. They will titter and guffaw as it it resides on your sideboard, dinner table or indeed brings a touch of madness to the decor in your third bathroom. Looking as if it has been carelessly hewn from a vat of dripping its gelatine like sheen will add weirdness to the guest bedroom or indeed wherever you choose to place this very odd and pointless object"

I have bought .........NOTHING! Christmas is in December and buying in July is just downright ridiculous! It's probably just an excuse to flog off some cheap old Thomas Paccone nativity scene! Yaaaaaaaaawn! I'd rather buy some Peony Flahrs. Shame they sold out of the daffodils in a glass vase. I actually liked those.

One for the girls (and some men?)

208901_4354329138143_829978028_n.jpg

Paging Utrasun Abby, Ultrasun Abby to the main desk please...rigorous application (lasting all day) required!

Jude xx

Me neither.
As much as I love Christmas, I can't even think about it until September at the earliest. I know even September seems early to some people. but I like a slow leisurely run up to Christmas. Come mid December I'm usually done & dusted, wrapped & tagged, ready to sit back and enjoy the season.

Glad you said that Minim, I was thinking I was in the minority! I'm all for planning and spreading the cost but that usually means October, certainly not July!!!

So, to answer Burly Bear's question, I've bought naff all!!:smirk:

Bah humbug to Christmas and to the Olympic commercial circus!!!!![/QUOTE]

Amen to that! ;-)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back