Happy Christmas! What have you bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I could have written that post. I am wearing one of the sundresses from a TSV from last year (I think), and black Betula flipflops.
Haha Audrey Ive got that dress on in turquoise with white flipflops- really cool to wear in this heat.

Nothing so far. Being at work does help though - if I'm not watching I'm not buying :) As for the heat - what heat?? Pass the wellies please.

CC

Bought sweet FA Father Burlz but I do confess to be sporting a casual&co sundress and a pair of Betula EVA flipflops so I am all QVCd up in this boiling weather! Poor old Q, christmas stuff on the hottest day yet this year.
The weather is more like Christmas day here dull grey and raining 16c.

Absolutely nothing and I refuse to watch for the next two days.

Me neither.
As much as I love Christmas, I can't even think about it until September at the earliest. I know even September seems early to some people. but I like a slow leisurely run up to Christmas. Come mid December I'm usually done & dusted, wrapped & tagged, ready to sit back and enjoy the season.

I haven't bought anything either...............but like Bauble and Finsnan I am sitting enjoying the sunshine with my Casual & Co. sundress and my Birkinstock sandles. Can't get my head around this Christmas in July.

nothing!! cause so far what I've seen is the usual Christmas tat that they pull out every year. For example I am watching a lady presenting a Mr Christmas Carousel with a horse that goes up and down a pole! and earlier she demonstrated a Post Box ornament and now she's moving on to a magic wand bauble. So much is always tat!! its a shame as they have a whole year to organise really nice traditional goodies for us to buy but yet they churn out stuff that the majority wouldn't give house room. And those boingy things are coming up too ..

Last edited:
Anne Dorrington must have an entire warehouse packed to the rafters with absolute ****. She must be importing enough tut from China to feed a small village.

Gill Gormless isn't far behind.... Did you see that nasty wax train? 700 605. Looked like it had melted. Huntley cooed at it like an idiot, as per.

I find Anne Dorrington slightly irritating. I am not sure why. I have not watched QVC at all today and I won't be tomorrow either. I am not a lover of Christmas in December - less so in July.

Anne Dorrington must have an entire warehouse packed to the rafters with absolute ****. She must be importing enough tut from China to feed a small village.

Gill Gormless isn't far behind.... Did you see that nasty wax train? 700 605. Looked like it had melted. Huntley cooed at it like an idiot, as per.

Oh I do love your sense of humour BB, you always raise a chuckle with me. Anything that Anne Dorrington comes on with is always tat, I instantly switch off mentally when I see her. Did you see the santa on the bike who kept cycling backwards - awful. Her dad used to be on years ago as one of the DIY guys and his stuff was always rubbish too, he's not on anymore so she must have taken over the reins.

I'm looking forward to the Yankee hours tomorrow tho cause at least with these they are a regular brand that you know, not stuff bought in especially and never to be seen again. Ha!! that plasticy candle with storage underneath just on was awful.

Makes me smile as when you see all the promo ads, and they've had some of today with presenters on, the rooms and the gifts all look so gorgeous and expensive and idealic traditional Christmas stuff yet we the items they air are horrendous, ie an LED train that looks like its made of solid ice yet half melted.

Keep up your humour BB!!

A Wax Train? did I read that correctly? must go on the website and have a look, sounds vile and pointless.

I never buy Christmas stuff from them not even after the clocks have gone back let alone when we finally have a cloudless blue sky and there is heat haze shimmering off the pavements. I will confess (forgive me father r!) to getting some bits for friends 'children as I have seen some stuff that I know will be liked and appreciated, plus I enjoy buying for children.

well the Lindy Bowman hour was a welcome relief from all the tat, the bags and boxes were lovely and looked quality made and were very good value for money too with the EP's. I saw a couple of gift bag sets that I'd have liked but they sold out pronto, will have to keep checking the website. See some Christmas things can be nice QVC, not everybody wants boingy tat and santas that ride bicycles!! lol

Latest posts

Back