Hair Replacement - Coloured Powder!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Love that last few minutes, Kathy said Oh I know I have got my grey roots showing as I need to get my colour re-done, will this work to cover them temporarily until I go to the hairdressers, absolutely said the lady. Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle, and absolutely no difference whatsoever - love it! nearly choked on my tea watching that. Kathy poofed her hair up very quickly as now everyone knows that she has grey roots and also the stuff is cr*p. Love it!!

I've written on here before about this product. It's actually brilliant, it's not actually intended to be used to cover grey hair, it's intended to disguise thinning hair. My hair is fine and my parting can look a little wide, I also have thinner hair on the crown of my head. This product completely disguises these problems in a very natural way and you don't need to use the fixing spray either. It is also sold under the brand name Toppik which is freely available to buy on ebay and other sites. Used correctly, it's a product I'd highly recommend.

That would explain why it didn't work then for Kathy. I am glad the product works in the correct circumstances as the principal of it is a good idea and clearly its very easy to use. Would have thought that Kathy would have known the product tho so as not to show up the lady, as I don't think her example made her many sales. Tell you what, its the first time I have seen Kathy in a while and seeing her sat there with her mumsy tummy and grey roots it was so refreshing - so lovely to see a normal person, not the ilk of Jill Franks and other stick insects who are on there. Lovely to see an ordinary gal. WTG Kathy!!

I looked for it but could not find it listed on today's shows.
I suspect they sold out.
I did have a look at haircare products & saw -
X-Fusion 3 Piece Hair Building Fibres Kit QVC Price £29.50 Item no. 432638
but clicking on it showed it had sold out.

Spooky;502258 Kathy poofed her hair up very quickly as now everyone knows that she has grey roots and also the stuff is cr*p. Love it!![/QUOTE said:
Crap it is not when used for what its intended for. To disguise thinning hair.

IW have this:

Prod no. 187779

Super Million 5 Piece Hair Enhancement Kit
£64.99

http://www.idealworld.tv/Super_Million_5_Piece_Hair_Enhancement_Kit_187779.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories@lt;{1107}

Last edited:

Crap it is not when used for what its intended for. To disguise thinning hair.

I did actually correct myself afterwards when it was pointed out that it is not for roots coverage therefore they were demonstrating it incorrectly. Seemed odd for QVC to do this as they didnt help the product at all, I also said I am pleased it is a successful product when used for the correct usage, as I think it is a good idea. It was clearly being demonstrated incorrectly [for Kathy's roots)

Seen Toppik on Amazon for £14, bigger sizes on ebay for £25. Maybe worth waiting for it to come into stock on QVC to get the 30 day mbg. The Michael decesare one is apparently the same one as sold on Ideal World. From what I've read on the internet the Michael one works best if used in conjunction with a pump type applicator (something similar available for XFusion/Toppik also). Well worth having a google on this stuff if interested as there's plenty of discussion/reviews on it.

Ideal World sell a product that touches up grey roots, but it's about £30.Wished QVC did something similar as I'd love to try it as I get a Dickie Davies streak in the front of my hair.

Latest posts

Back