Gutted by my Leighton "Here come the girls" collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am so glad you got your stuff! I would have been very dissapointed with Helen Marks if they had let you down after being so great with me. I am glad to help, I have received really good advice and tips from others on here and it is nice to be the one helping for a change. I suppose having an almost incurable addition to nail polish is not always such a bad thing!:cheeky:

Today I am very happy cos I received the 3 missing nail varnishes from my LD collection, kindly sent from Helen Marks. Yesterday I received my qvc returns sticker, which I don't need now, cos I shall pay for the collection now its complete! Yippeeeee! It would just have been nice if qvc could've directed me to Helen Marks in the first place. Thank goodness for this forum, where I can find such great help!:up::clapping: Thank you one and all. Goodnight.

Yay! Good news! I hope you're really enjoing your lovely new colours and a big thumbs up to Helens Marks for coming through. :up::clapping::star:

An equally big long wet raspberry for QVC for needing to be schooled in customer service. :down:

Latest posts

Back