grown women in wings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought it was funny the two of them in wings. Dawns hair was lovely too. Wish l could get mine like that.

I agree Bet - if I had hair like Dawn's I wouldn't be cutting it on AY's or anybody else's say so - on that last show she reminded me of an ultra glamourous 50's film star or something! It really was that gobsmackingly lovely!
Alison's new hair style is very nice but you wouldn't look twice at her if you saw her in the street, whereas Dawn's was of the gawping enviously over your shoulder & walking headlong into a lamppost variety! :14:

I did that once..............walked into a lampost I mean, cant remember what distracted me but it was quite painful and hugely embarrassing:56:

Wouldnt have been so bad but people came rushing over to see if I was OK thus drawing more attention to my dilemma :8:

I must have missed something here..Dawn's hair although a little shorter possibly looked the same as it always does to me.

It looked the same to me too. Very harsh colour, too yellow, looks really unnatural and wig-like.

Their wings weren't even on straight. Come on ladies if you're going to look ridiculous, at least get em on properly. And where were your wands???

I must have missed something here..Dawn's hair although a little shorter possibly looked the same as it always does to me.

Same here - although her hair is always nice, it didn't strike me as being any different to normal. Mind you, I couldn't watch it for very long due to cutie wootie Claire. :9:

Latest posts

Back