grown women in wings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lol - I was watching them earlier - Claire sticking her tush out at every available opportunity and talking in her cutsy wittle voice wid her wittle wings!!! She is just the cutest wittle thing in the whole wide world!!!

It was a pretty scary show all round, for all the reasons stated in above posts but I must say, Dawn Bibby's hair looked gorgeous! I wonder what she uses on it? Was a softly curled silken waterfall of high sheen prettiness! Yep! (Only good thing on the show actually!)

It was a pretty scary show all round, for all the reasons stated in above posts but I must say, Dawn Bibby's hair looked gorgeous! I wonder what she uses on it? Was a softly curled silken waterfall of high sheen prettiness! Yep! (Only good thing on the show actually!)

I always think Dawns hair looks lovely Kitten but she was saying during one of her shows that AY had been saying she should have it cut in a more 'with it' style.

Alisons hair looks gorgeous on her but I dont think it gives her the right to start nagging others to get their locks chopped off!

Bet

I agree Bet - if I had hair like Dawn's I wouldn't be cutting it on AY's or anybody else's say so - on that last show she reminded me of an ultra glamourous 50's film star or something! It really was that gobsmackingly lovely!
Alison's new hair style is very nice but you wouldn't look twice at her if you saw her in the street, whereas Dawn's was of the gawping enviously over your shoulder & walking headlong into a lamppost variety! :14:

Latest posts

Back