Grey diamonique has arrived!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lovely ring, very nice indeed. Anyone got a link to the QVC grey one? or a piccie? pretty please. :D

Your wish is my command. ;) I haven't captured the colour properly but it's the big diamond set into the head and it's a really pretty silvery gey irl. I think many of you know I have a love of snakes. :) :pPC:

DSCN4377.jpg

looks like costume jewelery to me:eek:

I can't understand why people buy diamoneek. It's rubbish dressed up as bling. Very chavvy!

Your wish is my command. ;) I haven't captured the colour properly but it's the big diamond set into the head and it's a really pretty silvery gey irl. I think many of you know I have a love of snakes. :) :pPC:

DSCN4377.jpg

OMG you have a stunning collection of jewellery PPC, lucky girl :)

OMG Sue i am going to post what i want to and just hope you dont get offended hunny..

Do u know what? You have some amazing pieces in your collection sue and in fact more bespoke pieces than many of us have ever seen but you NEVER brag of what you have and that always amazes me and i love that ....I think we have only ever seen the tip of the ice berg of your lovely collection...

You know im certainly NOT a lover of snakey but that ring is gorgeous....
You enjoy wearing it ,Its lovely.xxxxxxx:whitekitty:

looks like costume jewelery to me:eek:

It doesn't to me.

You probably think that because of the diamonds and the size of them, most of us would think they are 'fake' because they are so big and would be so expensive but PPC has some amazing jewellery, Art Deco pieces and antique stuff that we'd all die for but never 'fake' or 'costume' pieces.

Diamoneek is not cheap but I have to admit i'd rather have a very small diamond than a large piece of diamoneek, (as its no different to cubic zirconia as far as i'm concerned and thats MUCH cheaper) but thats just my opinion and mainly because I love diamonds and should have been born a princess :D

I am not trying to insult anyone who likes it as I know there are many many people who do, its just not for me, as lovely as it looks and I've seen some wonderful diamonique items but as I say they are not for me..

I'd love a blue diamond, a little single blue diamond in something, aaaaaah a girl can dream eh? :)

Last edited:
PPC, not keen on snakes but your ring is LOVELY and, so different. Grey diamonds, very unusual. :)

Diamoneek is not cheap but I have to admit i'd rather have a very small diamond than a large piece of diamoneek, (as its no different to cubic zirconia as far as i'm concerned and thats MUCH cheaper) but thats just my opinion and mainly because I love diamonds and should have been born a princess :D

I am not trying to insult anyone who likes it as I know there are many many people who do, its just not for me, as lovely as it looks and I've seen some wonderful diamonique items but as I say they are not for me..

I'd love a blue diamond, a little single blue diamond in something, aaaaaah a girl can dream eh? :)

I agree, Darls. Diamoneeeeek is not for me either. If it ain't real this girl just doesn't want to know! ;) It's not that I object to diamoneek being fake, or people wearing fake jewellery. I just don't like the fact that qvc set worthless stones in real gold and then they pass it off as 'special.'

I can't understand why people buy diamoneek. It's rubbish dressed up as bling. Very chavvy!

Chavvy??? Ok ladies my name is MOMAD and I'm a Diamoneekaholic:D

Each to their own I suppose:p Sue your snake ring is absolutely gorgeous and in no way can it be classed as looking like costume jewellery. :rolleyes:

That ring is a stonker Sue and I love it. You are a very lucky girl xxxx

Saucer of milk for Kimmy please or whatever his/her name is.:cool:

Latest posts

Back