Grey diamonique has arrived!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Your wish is my command. ;) I haven't captured the colour properly but it's the big diamond set into the head and it's a really pretty silvery gey irl. I think many of you know I have a love of snakes. :) :pPC:

DSCN4377.jpg

I absolutely Love your ring PPC. I love Snakes too but just in jewellery, its fab, You have good taste!

Chavvy??? Ok ladies my name is MOMAD and I'm a Diamoneekaholic:D

Each to their own I suppose:p Sue your snake ring is absolutely gorgeous and in no way can it be classed as looking like costume jewellery. :rolleyes:

Could not agree more MOMAD. I have real diamonds and Diamonique and to me the Diamonique looks more like the real thng thenm the diamonique! It sparkled beautifully, so Like you I am a sparkly person.

I love PPcd Snake ring its lovely, it looks very classy and unusual, does not look like costume jewellery IMHO

Sue your snake ring is absolutely gorgeous and in no way can it be classed as looking like costume jewellery. :rolleyes:

Agreed 100%, Sue that is a simply stunning piece, much like the rest of your jewellery collection which, if I had a left bollock, I would happily sacrifice it to get my hands on lol

I honestly don't understand why some people have to be so rude, even if that is their personal opinion, why say it on the forum? :mad:

Oh it doesn't bother me Fraggs, I only posted the pic because I was asked to. For the record though I also wear fake jewellery if the fancy takes me, as long as it's well made and doesn't look tacky then I'll Diamoneeeeeeeeeek with anyone. :D I'm such a feckin magpie. :eek: :pPC:

It's 18ct MOMAD (great abbreviation :D) and weighs 13.3 grams so you really know you have it on. BTW thanks for the nice comments everybody who did, it is a fave of mine. :pPC:

Your wish is my command. ;) I haven't captured the colour properly but it's the big diamond set into the head and it's a really pretty silvery gey irl. I think many of you know I have a love of snakes. :) :pPC:

DSCN4377.jpg

OMGoodness! I adore this ring of yours Sue, I have to agree with the sentiments of others - I would love to get into your Jewellery box for a good ol nossy! :co18:

DSCN4377.jpg

Stunning.......

Very Liz Taylor as Cleopatra I think, sexy and elegant with a hint of darkness. You must be very proud of it.

Your ring looks antique and of Indian origin, PPC. Very often rose cut diamonds have that silvery tone. Or am I totally wrong? :eek:

I agree it is very ornate in the Indian stylee DD but it was made here, although I don't know where the diamond was sourced. :pPC:

It doesn't to me.

You probably think that because of the diamonds and the size of them, most of us would think they are 'fake' because they are so big and would be so expensive but PPC has some amazing jewellery, Art Deco pieces and antique stuff that we'd all die for but never 'fake' or 'costume' pieces.

Diamoneek is not cheap but I have to admit i'd rather have a very small diamond than a large piece of diamoneek, (as its no different to cubic zirconia as far as i'm concerned and thats MUCH cheaper) but thats just my opinion and mainly because I love diamonds and should have been born a princess :D

I am not trying to insult anyone who likes it as I know there are many many people who do, its just not for me, as lovely as it looks and I've seen some wonderful diamonique items but as I say they are not for me..

I'd love a blue diamond, a little single blue diamond in something, aaaaaah a girl can dream eh? :)

Thanks for the info on PPC: i've only seen this ring from her collection and could tell it was real just from the picture!

I'm with you on the diamond issue too: I'd rather have a small diamond than diamonique. I do have both though and find that I wear the diamonds during the day (they're tiny on a ring, stud earrings and a necklace - not top quality but real!) and the diamonique on a night out if it involves a drink or two because I couldn't bear to lose the real thing!!

And a little single blue diamond would be right up my street too - I love blue!

I agree, Darls. Diamoneeeeek is not for me either. If it ain't real this girl just doesn't want to know! ;) It's not that I object to diamoneek being fake, or people wearing fake jewellery. I just don't like the fact that qvc set worthless stones in real gold and then they pass it off as 'special.'

I do see your point. But I think that setting the stones in precious metals is a good thing: it is the metal which touches your skin and a base metal just wouldn't cut the mustard! And if you just long for the sparkle of a few good quality and decent sized diamonds, diamonique is a good compromise!

Oh it doesn't bother me Fraggs, I only posted the pic because I was asked to. For the record though I also wear fake jewellery if the fancy takes me, as long as it's well made and doesn't look tacky then I'll Diamoneeeeeeeeeek with anyone. :D I'm such a feckin magpie. :eek: :pPC:

Nice reply Pinkpussycat!

It's 18ct MOMAD (great abbreviation :D) and weighs 13.3 grams so you really know you have it on. BTW thanks for the nice comments everybody who did, it is a fave of mine. :pPC:

Awwwwwww! it had to be 18ct: thanks for confirming my hopes! You have great taste!!!

Darlene, you might have been born a princess and stolen at birth, it happened to me, so it's not impossible! http://i236.pho :)[/QUOTE]

OO I never thought of that Aries, taken at birth!!! thats more like it :D

Latest posts

Back