Green Seasons Drama Yet Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And up until 1..30pm they are still telling people to contact CS(OOPPS, but they are closing at 2pm), one woman told her hamper could arrive up to 6pm today!!! Loads of Thank You QVC for the fast shipping the rest people outraged at their hampers not turning up.

And up until 1..30pm they are still telling people to contact CS(OOPPS, but they are closing at 2pm), one woman told her hamper could arrive up to 6pm today!!! Loads of Thank You QVC for the fast shipping the rest people outraged at their hampers not turning up.

oh well by 6pm you will be well and truly stuffed if you try to buy your meat in the shops

Absolutely disgusting! I really do hope everyone affected has managed to get alternatives and that you enjoy them! I honestly can't quite believe this shocking fiasco!

I have been reading the comments on the Q FB page, as open to the public as not on FB myself. What a nightmare and I do hope people have got something sorted out. What struck me, given the huge number of posts and comments, was how seldom Q posted a response and all that ever said was please ring CS and oh yes, we will pass on the feedback. Personally I doubt if they give a stuff about any of it!!!! It will be interesting to see if the same item is offered next year....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
(That is a message from me, not a reflection on the Q food situation!!)

Went to Tesco last night and they have beef joints half price for anyone who wants beef.

I got some organic beef stewing steak from Asda for £3.49. I also bought one parsnip, 3 mushrooms, 1 onion, 1 carrot, a small head of broccoli (I snapped the stalk off to save money) green beans, some red potatoes for mashing, some baby sweetcorn - and that's it. Will throw them all in the slow cooker tomorrow and make a casserole for under £8. For dessert I will have blueberries and Onken set live natural yogurt.

AK: Ok, Ill take that from you. Maybe too aggressive. Apologies. But you're usually level-headed, so should be able to see that people have to take some responsibility when something which has already happened happens again! Certainly those who have no excuse for not knowing about their shoddy delivery service because they've read and commented about it on this very forum.

they are relying on the people who have too much money and no time (or bothered enough) to go out and get a turkey. But the same could be said for 99% of their products.

I don't people should just write off others as having more money than sense. It's always easy for those with great shops/farm shops and the like near them or good transport links to think this is the norm for everyone else. Some of us don't have this luxury.

Well my nieghbours hampers never turned up, neither the two original ones or the two replacements, I just don't understand how they can blatantly lie and say they have been sent when they obviously haven't and how the people at green seasons can sleep at night, knowing this has happened.

Luckily we got a turkey and all the trimmings for her, and much cheaper but not the point, she is still fuming and wont let it drop,

I guess they sell more than they can get meat for, Im surprised so many didnt get the hamper when it was the TSV, you wou,d have thought it woukd have been the latter IP priced orders.

Maybe next year they need to start with a sensuble finite anount

QVC used to tell us, we cannot sell if we don't have it , back in the old days.

I think the main thing for many was easy pay(was it on easy pay? Some mentioned that it was paid for my christmas), which can help but it seems but in this case a nightmare.

You can bet there are loads of people not on Facebook who we will never know they didn't get anything. Whoever told that woman it can be delivered up to 6pm needs to be sacked.

Had a quick nose on the Facebook page, OMG!!!! So many very angry people, they had been told to claim any expenses up on the MoneySaving Site Comsumer section. Its the lying from QVC which is really getting them, promises,promises they will get they hamper.

Would like to see the facebook page, is it just called qvc

It's called QVCuk. What a ****** shambles this has been! I am staggered by it and by the lack of apologies from QVC. Someone high up should have issued an apology on the actual TV channel if you ask me! They will have ruined so many peoples Christmas's.

if qvc can take two lots of money from your account and take a week to give it back they are capable of anything

Something has hampered the deliveries. I bet it didn't stop QVC taking the money. I wonder how many people have had to make alternative arrangements for their meals today.

Quick ipdate nieghbour has contacted qvc again today, and they have now said it was the bad weather and all that rain stopped the hampers from going out, so why were qvc still promising them up to Christmas eve, and was told thats what green seasons told them, but they will be looking into it.

On another note another friend of my nieghbour ordered one hamper, which was sent out on the 7thDecember, she received it on the morning of the 9th Dec, and shes just rang her to ask if she enjoyed it, and she says the turkey crown was the best she has had, the beef melted in your mouth, she hasnt had the rest yet but says it all looks beautiful, and realy nice big pieces , so they could just have been quite good, if they had only sent them out,

Quick ipdate nieghbour has contacted qvc again today, and they have now said it was the bad weather and all that rain stopped the hampers from going out, so why were qvc still promising them up to Christmas eve, and was told thats what green seasons told them, but they will be looking into it.

Good grief, just how low can QVC go with their excuses? It would be interesting to know if there was a particular area which didn't receive their orders or were they country wide? Does anyone know where Green Seasons originate from?

Latest posts

Back