Great For A Wedding Present

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Really?!

Alison was talking about this: Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath Anniversary Edition 500ml.
£50.52 + £5.45

I'll stick to my high street brands, thanks.

Really?!

Alison was talking about this: Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath Anniversary Edition 500ml.
£50.52 + £5.45

As someone planning a wedding I would be mortified if someone spent this kind of money on a bath product for me!! Its a bath product for goodness sake, it may be good but its all going to end up running down the plug hole anyway!

You can't beat good old Radox, it smells fab, the bubbles last forever (as does the smell on your skin) and is very often only a quid a bottle in Asda:sun:

Really?!

£50.52 + £5.45

They say it can be used either as a bath/shower product or body lotion. It's far too runny to be a body lotion and you lose half of it before you can slop it on.

They say it can be used either as a bath/shower product or body lotion. It's far too runny to be a body lotion and you lose half of it before you can slop it on.

I use it as a body lotion, you only need a small amount and it smells absolutely gorgeous,
I think it is a waste to use it in the bath

That's what makes it so useless to me and Elemis must know deep down that it won't work as a body lotion as they have now released a nourishing milk hand and body lotion the consistency of which is much thicker.

If your wedding recipient didn't know the value (ahem!) of this particular Elemis goodie you could easily become the hated family member who gave them a bottle of bath milk for a wedding gift. Bet they're aren't many wedding lists with this on. Reminder not to invite AY to your wedding. Hasn't she heard of toasters?

I find it really soothing to use as a body lotion on legs after epilation it calms and smooths a treat, it's the only thing I've found that doesn't irritate the skin straight after. My OH uses it to calm eczema to, I would never pay QVC prices for it though.

That's what makes it so useless to me and Elemis must know deep down that it won't work as a body lotion as they have now released a nourishing milk hand and body lotion the consistency of which is much thicker.

If your wedding recipient didn't know the value (ahem!) of this particular Elemis goodie you could easily become the hated family member who gave them a bottle of bath milk for a wedding gift. Bet they're aren't many wedding lists with this on. Reminder not to invite AY to your wedding. Hasn't she heard of toasters?

I was going to say exactly the same:talking: I've never seen bathmilk or any bath/shower product on any of the wedding lists I've been sent. :thinking::thinking: My son is due to get married in July, & I think if this was added to the list, it would open the door for XBox /Wii games :giggle: which my FDIL would :ninja: to the kerb.

Latest posts

Back