Got to Have it Day! 26/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

trust me its very hard work but it is worth it to see people smile cause you can just leave things to me & it will be done no matter what
Sorry if I'm being nosy but how do you do it Ian, do you have a special application or something? I'm not asking your secret just curios how this is possible.

I was losing my sleep for many a night trying to work out how this is possible to find things online that are not available at the moment, just give us a clue Ian.
I think that it was mentioned in the past that this is done through the television set, not a website.

I was losing my sleep for many a night trying to work out how this is possible to find things online that are not available at the moment, just give us a clue Ian.
I think that it was mentioned in the past that this is done through the television set, not a website.

Well there is no Q Active on TV now so it is website.

Over on ST's sister site, Craft Telly, Ian has the official title of Search Genius, and that's 'cos he is. However, he spends lots and lots of hours hunting down this information for us, so it's like all things, those people who are really good at things are because they've got natural talent and hard work and dedication.

Thanks for all your hard work Ian, knowing TSVs in advance gives me chance to think and make a sensible decision whether to buy or not, and as it's mostly not you save me a fortune. :mysmilie_14:

Super Monday (TSV DAY!!!) 26/05/14

Hurrah a bank holiday and not a garden gnome in sight:mysmilie_59:.

Over on ST's sister site, Craft Telly, Ian has the official title of Search Genius, and that's 'cos he is. However, he spends lots and lots of hours hunting down this information for us, so it's like all things, those people who are really good at things are because they've got natural talent and hard work and dedication.
Sounds like a full time job, I hope your back is not killing you Ian as it must be a lot of sitting at your computer.

Latest posts

Back