Got to Have it Day! 26/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for this, supercoolwillow. Looking forward to this now. I know it's on the website TV guide page but I would probably not have seen it.

Can you tell us a bit more about how it works, please, if you know from previous such TSV bumper days. Will all the TSVs be available from midnight and continue through the day while stocks last? Or will we only be able to buy a particular TSV while it features in a show hour? I note some brands have more than one show (eg Liz Earle) so I am guessing there will be more stock for those TSVs. Also, will each hour feature just the TSV or other products in the range?

Sorry so many questions!!

Thanks for this, supercoolwillow. Looking forward to this now. I know it's on the website TV guide page but I would probably not have seen it.

Can you tell us a bit more about how it works, please, if you know from previous such TSV bumper days. Will all the TSVs be available from midnight and continue through the day while stocks last? Or will we only be able to buy a particular TSV while it features in a show hour? I note some brands have more than one show (eg Liz Earle) so I am guessing there will be more stock for those TSVs. Also, will each hour feature just the TSV or other products in the range?

Sorry so many questions!!

yep all will start at midnight and last for 24hrs while stocks last as most times the stock of these ones are lower & limited,

there will only be the one item from each brand all day so say there is 3 liz earle ones there will only be one tsv for that whole bit & no other items from that brand

yep all will start at midnight and last for 24hrs while stocks last as most times the stock of these ones are lower & limited,

there will only be the one item from each brand all day so say there is 3 liz earle ones there will only be one tsv for that whole bit & no other items from that brand

Thanks again. I am fascinated to see how this will work. I remember there being two TSVs on one day once but not that many!

I am tempted by at least one of the brands on the list so I'll be surprised if I don't buy at least one of the many TSVs.

Thanks again. I am fascinated to see how this will work. I remember there being two TSVs on one day once but not that many!

I am tempted by at least one of the brands on the list so I'll be surprised if I don't buy at least one of the many TSVs.

basically each one has about a 15-20 min slot then they just move on to the next but all should be avaible for the whole day while stocks last

SCW i really wanna give you a hug right now!! that ultra sun info is just what i was looking for... it will be perfect for my soon approaching trip..

THANK YOU!!! :mysmilie_866:

trust me its very hard work but it is worth it to see people smile cause you can just leave things to me & it will be done no matter what

Well then, another one for you: What about the Alpha-H TSV? :sun:

Thanks for your work, Ian!

already working on them all

Great news! I am looking forward to seeing what the the Liz Earle, Philosophy, Rodial and Yankee Candle ones are. As you say, many of the brands never or only rarely do TSVs, and Calico Cottage is one of those so look forward to checking that one out as well.

if you get the folli follie one i might need to stretch the hug to a kiss on the cheek! :mysmilie_12: lol

Latest posts

Back