Gossip TSV Wednesday 19th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It shouldn't be as much as that for three if you get £3 off each and half price P&P on the second two. Should be £32 something.

Doesn't the half price P&P only apply on identical items? (stupid but I think true). So you'd need to buy two of the same colour for it to apply.

Doesn't the half price P&P only apply on identical items? (stupid but I think true). So you'd need to buy two of the same colour for it to apply.

Well if they are doing it as Buy More, Save More, they bloomin well should be classing them as the same item and so people get reduced P&P.

I've ordered the pink and the white, although I could quite happily have gone for all five! I do like Gossip watches, think they are fab for the price.

I'm going to order 2 Yellow and 1 White...Yellow for me and the other 2 are for my sister...I got her the ceramic in White and it got stolen....then the replacement I bought her got stolen as well!
How have you managed to order already? Don't think I can stay up until midnight but I'm sure if I don't it'll sell out!:doh:

I would have liked one of these but I have a 6" wrist. The strap on this watch is 9.5" and according to my trusty tape measure that will bring the strap all the way round my wrist and onto the face of the watch. :sad:

I'm going to order 2 Yellow and 1 White...Yellow for me and the other 2 are for my sister...I got her the ceramic in White and it got stolen....then the replacement I bought her got stolen as well!
How have you managed to order already? Don't think I can stay up until midnight but I'm sure if I don't it'll sell out!:doh:

It appeared on the website - it comes and goes, you just have to keep stalking it!!!

there is holes on the strap and i think pippa is only a 6" wrist or somethin and she was wearin this watch fine as there is quite a few holes on it

as that length would be the longest mesurement on the strap

got yellow just in time phew! had my heart set on the yellow also bought 2 purples i'll keep one and give one to my aunty for her birthday she's like JR likes purple

****** Nora! The website must have crashed,I had to wait on hold for 10 mins and speak an actual human being to get my yellow one,how traumatizing!:mysmilie_486:

i will say yellow will keep bouncing back

i bought a white, blue and a yellow now for my first gossip watch i`ve gone to town but mum said she will pay half as never got me some long sleeve tops or anythin for easter so i`m very happy

****** Nora! The website must have crashed,I had to wait on hold for 10 mins and speak an actual human being to get my yellow one,how traumatizing!:mysmilie_486:

Their website is absolutely useless when there's something popular on, it's time they got it sorted out. I thought it was me as my dongle switched off, thought I'd lost the yellow in my basket. Then it started flashing again (the dongle) and I got back to my shopping basket - yellow still there - but then couldn't get any further than filling in payment details. Couldn't get it to move on. After a lot of cursing and a glass of wine I tried again and finally got it to accept my order - phew, it was exhausting. Glad you got your yellow one too.

i will say yellow will keep bouncing back

i bought a white, blue and a yellow now for my first gossip watch i`ve gone to town but mum said she will pay half as never got me some long sleeve tops or anythin for easter so i`m very happy

After the traumas of trying to order online I went back and checked and the yellow is in stock now - if anyone still wants it. I also got purple and blue to keep it company.

Their website is absolutely useless when there's something popular on, it's time they got it sorted out. I thought it was me as my dongle switched off, thought I'd lost the yellow in my basket. Then it started flashing again (the dongle) and I got back to my shopping basket - yellow still there - but then couldn't get any further than filling in payment details. Couldn't get it to move on. After a lot of cursing and a glass of wine I tried again and finally got it to accept my order - phew, it was exhausting. Glad you got your yellow one too.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That right there is pretty much verbatim what I went through to try and get the yellow,sans the wine,lol,then I had to eventually speak to one of the Pudlian's on the phone,after waiting for 10 mins.

Latest posts

Back