Gosh!! Moira C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw her face to face today at an outdoor show in Lincoln, flogging her scarves, bags, trousers etc. She looked ok, maybe less perky than on TV, but it was freezing cold. Why she still has to set a stand in an outdoor market, goodness knows.

May be selling at shows keeps her close to her roots as she has said time and time again that she first started selling her "wonderful creations" at county/agricultural shows.
Also if she gave it up where would she get her "wonderful stories" about how "her ladies flock to buy them even at the much higher show prices"
I don't like her products and would never consider buying them but good on her for not being so far up her a$$ that she considers her self above getting out and meeting the people.
I cant see many of the other shopping T.V personalities standing on a market stall selling their wares.

Ok, so here goes! I love Moira C's Scarflaces. They look nice and suit me. Even my daughters who just laugh when she is on the TV agree that they do look nice on me. I really don't like her handbags. I once bought a mock croc Vellutti Bag and hated it, it felt and looked cheap. Today I received the Moira C ChiChi in the "Foxy" and I love it. It looks great on and it is so warm that I didn't want to take it off. I can't wait to wear it on cold morning walks with my lovely dogs. I think she will be on Ideal World tomorrow and I will definitely be watching, she always manages to cheer me up!

Her scarflaces are a good idea:happy: but I think they look a bit flimsy (for the price) on the telly. On second thought, I suppose they are not meant for cold weather.

Now then, Mia, I notice you have nothing to say about Itsawrap (or words to that effect). How many of those have you bought, eh, eh??

As for Moira, if I had a quid for every time she says "absolutely gorgeous" I'd be living in the Caribbean. My wife bought a bag and sent it back because the handle began to disintegrate! I think she's the definition of "She so bad, you have to watch"! And as for those omnipresent family members, what they hell are they on there for?

Now then, Mia, I notice you have nothing to say about Itsawrap (or words to that effect). How many of those have you bought, eh, eh??

As for Moira, if I had a quid for every time she says "absolutely gorgeous" I'd be living in the Caribbean. My wife bought a bag and sent it back because the handle began to disintegrate! I think she's the definition of "She so bad, you have to watch"! And as for those omnipresent family members, what they hell are they on there for?

Hi!
I promise you I have never been tempted by the Itsawrap Trouser Skirt! Mind you I would love to see how my family would react if came downstairs in one.:mysmilie_483: Which colour should I go for? The Orange Tropical might be nice??????:thinking:

I was on holiday in Canada and I saw a fashionable lady wearing one of those istsawraps in Toronto, and few years back, before Moira time, I saw many of them in beautiful materials in the shops/shacks on the Goan beach. I got one to try on:happy: did not buy it though.

Latest posts

Back