Gosh Ali K..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We've had Leighton Denbo on as well, chucking his toys out of his pram when someone said he'd got a bit up himself.

Apparently there was a bit of a rumpus on his Facebook page. One of the threads had gone off topic and he posted asking people to stay on topic because he was too busy to read all the threads to check whether they included a question for him. Needless to say some people disagreed and I have heard of at least one person who has been thrown out. The whole episode makes him come across as a bit of an arrogant tosser!

What did she say?

I think it was in response to a comment by Barbedwire about the Beauty Bible's association with QVC and Liz Earle. She basically reputed the accusations and is appeared again. Kitty will remember better than me.

Oooooh I love Harald! He's close to sainthood in my house! He's such a sweetie. Completely mad as a box of frogs, but seems like a genuine person. And he gives an awful lot of money to animal and domestic violence charities. Love him

Harald is flippin' amazing! Zehr gut, ja!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much as I too wish Ali nothing but the best for the future following her illness and really like her as a person, she really needs to slow down, otherwise I for one won't want to watch programmes that she presents. I was watching L'Occitane for the very first time when she was on with Alexis & I really wanted to know about the products as I'd never tried them. Ali sniffed one and said something like 'how lovely, it smells just like marzipan.' Obviously Alexis stepped in immediately to say that no, it didn't smell like marzipan (as a lot of people hate the smell of marzipan) and Ali was immediately flustered, spoke over her very quickly and very obviously tried to wriggle out of what she'd said. It was so obvious that she was trying to cover up what she'd said that it was embarrassing.

I think it was in response to a comment by Barbedwire about the Beauty Bible's association with QVC and Liz Earle. She basically reputed the accusations and is appeared again. Kitty will remember better than me.

Breathtaking cheek, the dogs on the street know that those three are a veritable coven.

Suarti is speaking in a foreign language though! Yes sometimes it's hard to understand what she says but all things considered she's doing a good job.

Yep, she certainly speaks in a foreign language- unintelligible English(and don't get me started on the dancing)

Really wanted to hear Andrew talking about the products but he couldn't get a word in edgeways.

Latest posts

Back