Gosh Ali K..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh Ali K

I have every sympathy and admiration, but wonder whether maybe she is just overcompensating and has a sense of insecurity after what happened to her. She has probably lost a lot of confidence in herself.

I watched someof the Diamonds show this afternoon, and the guest on there is lovely and would have liked to hear more from her but Ali K was in full swing. She will probably slow down again in time. Maybe the bosses are nagging over sales, who knows?

I have every sympathy and admiration, but wonder whether maybe she is just overcompensating and has a sense of insecurity after what happened to her. She has probably lost a lot of confidence in herself.

I watched someof the Diamonds show this afternoon, and the guest on there is lovely and would have liked to hear more from her but Ali K was in full swing. She will probably slow down again in time. Maybe the bosses are nagging over sales, who knows?

I think she's was always that way before her illness.I remember a show with Ralph (honora) when she was so loud and verging on hysterical.
I think it's just her style!

I like AK a lot and think she is very professional and personable. However, I have to agree that she does get very hyper at times. It's obviously just her way but I wish she'd calm down a bit.

I think she's was always that way before her illness.I remember a show with Ralph (honora) when she was so loud and verging on hysterical.
I think it's just her style!

I recall one occasion when a clearly frustrated brand representative (female) said,"Can I say something?" to which Ali replied,"Of course."
Can't for the life of me remember who it was though.

We used to get a few presenters and guests posting years ago, some in good part, others less so, Then I think QVC advised them not to.

Jude xx

Oh. The corporate advice. Had that given to me a few times, not at Q but in the real world. It is very scary.

Why was that BB?

Someone did a top to bottom review of her presentation style (not me!) which wasn't very complimentary. She came on as a new member, tore a strip off and disappeared. Ok she didn't reveal herself as AK but the way it was written was a dead giveaway. You could hear the words coming out of her mouth. The immediate disappearance is another clue, they just like to come on, vent, and leave.

Simon Wilson did the same to me. Said I must have a very small life to be on here criticising B&W. He's right of course, I do have a very small life. Compared to someone who makes plastic handbags anyway.

Simon Wilson did the same to me. Said I must have a very small life to be on here criticising B&W. He's right of course, I do have a very small life. Compared to someone who makes plastic handbags anyway.

heavens ! Simone Wilson took offence to someone criticising the wonderful B&W range. surprised he can leave the house in that case.

We've had Leighton Denbo on as well, chucking his toys out of his pram when someone said he'd got a bit up himself.

Someone did a top to bottom review of her presentation style (not me!) which wasn't very complimentary. She came on as a new member, tore a strip off and disappeared. Ok she didn't reveal herself as AK but the way it was written was a dead giveaway. You could hear the words coming out of her mouth. The immediate disappearance is another clue, they just like to come on, vent, and leave.

Yes, and others with "small" lives watch QVC and buy his stuff. He should shut up and be thankful that someone is watching him at all.

And Harald; would love to see them on show together!

Oooooh I love Harald! He's close to sainthood in my house! He's such a sweetie. Completely mad as a box of frogs, but seems like a genuine person. And he gives an awful lot of money to animal and domestic violence charities. Love him

I didn't lol (page 2 this thread)

Keeley Leah Aydin's pearls of wisdom will be with me forever - for all the wrong reasons :wonder:

sorry min - i thought that was in reference to gabblers. mine was in reply to who had dropped in :hi:

Latest posts

Back