Gosh Ali K..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Really does talk too much,she barely pauses for breath.I think she and Heather Nails Inc should have a speed "talk off"!!:talking:

I have massive admiration for the way she has faced her illness and her obvious zest for life......but she still talks too fast and gets louder and louder as she does it!

I agree ~ I wish her nothing but the very best but I don't like her presenting skills. I always feel very wound up watching her.

I do like Heather from Nails Inc although she does seem to talk rather fast. Ali K seems lovely but the only criticism I have is the colour of her hair! (I know, I know, talking about a cancer victims hair.......but it's just my opinion).

I can't imagine there was anyone on the forum who didn't wish AK all the best for a successful outcome to her illness, or who wouldn't wish the same for anyone else dealing with such a dreadful disease, but that doesn't mean you have to like their presenting skills or lack of them as the case may be.

Heather probably talks so fast otherwise it's hard to get a word in edgeways, with most presenters.:wave:

I can't imagine there was anyone on the forum who didn't wish AK all the best for a successful outcome to her illness, or who wouldn't wish the same for anyone else dealing with such a dreadful disease, but that doesn't mean you have to like their presenting skills or lack of them as the case may be.

How about their personal appearance?

Heathen does talk too fast so that I cannot always understand her.
On the other hand, Alexis from L'occ is nearly always incomprehensible!

Heathen does talk too fast so that I cannot always understand her.
On the other hand, Alexis from L'occ is nearly always incomprehensible!
But nobody beats kimfrommontrealcanada in the incomprehensibility stakes!:talking:

Latest posts

Back