Glen Campbell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glen is one presenter that really gets on my nerves. I can take guests saying the same word over and over as its a nervous thing. I can even take presenters being up their own wotsits as long as they know what they are doing, but I cannot take a middle aged man who does not know how to dress at all, looking like a bit of a perv making the whole show uncomfortable watching, telling me what I should go out and 'play' in as I am 'a lady of a certain age'. What is the point of this silly man.
Its very weird.
Rant. Over.

i don't think saying the same word over and over cos it's a nervous thing cuts the mustard. they're on tv for pete's sake! nobody's forcing 'em. is it so hard to even make an attempt to increase your vocabulary when you're in a public position. i won't be able to watch the clarks hour coming up, much as i like their shoes, because it's the woman who says "little" 'literally' every other word. it will be the little shoe with the little heel and the little strap and the little stitching etc etc etc. THAT is what i personally am always ranting about - not just ridiculous overuse of particular words but continuing to say them out of context.

the little shoe in the little yellow is coming through but we're limited stock for you

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Another one who has a favourite phrase which grates is flippin Christine from the Skagen range.

Mind you, I have moaned about her before calling the two seas "oceans".

She constantly says " you know" as well.

Glen doesn't bother me too much..but every time I see him I think of Jim Carey in Liar, Liar..the bit where he does ~the claw~ Glen's hand always does the same claw action. :rock:

daydreamer

He is obviously a sad sad man and badly needs the money. Why else would he wear faded shabby clothes and clearly cannot afford a razor.:sad:

Latest posts

Back