Give us a smile Christopher Fink!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Oh Christopher (Chelsea Muse designer) step away from the Botox! Your cheeks are like a shield of steel!

Anyone else read the name and think of Batfink?

Jude xx

Attachments

• batfink.jpg
    batfink.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 179
Ann D was doing her best to enthuse with lots of 'You know whats' but the pieces I saw from this range did nothing to inspire me & hated those hemlines which were longer at the back.First thing I would do would level the hem, but as I won't be buying can save the thread!

If "designers" are determined to use polyester "chiffon" they need to ensure the hems and seams aren't puckered. Also hems dipping at the back give an impression of a fat tummy raising the front (I remember some of my maternity dresses ended up with this "look". Mind you a big butt can give the opposite effect so I'll side-step the uneven hem trend.

Jude xx

If "designers" are determined to use polyester "chiffon" they need to ensure the hems and seams aren't puckered. Also hems dipping at the back give an impression of a fat tummy raising the front (I remember some of my maternity dresses ended up with this "look". Mind you a big butt can give the opposite effect so I'll side-step the uneven hem trend.

Jude xx

I have a BIG butt - do you think it would even
out on me?:mysmilie_488:

His laugh is really getting on my nerves! I'm a grumpy old bag today.

Must be having a grumpy old bag day too! Fiona of Decleor has just done it for me, jabbering non stop!
The guy with the Auora jewelry was just the opposite-- very soothing!!

I've just had a look at the range - I liked one of the shirt dresses until it panned down to the hemline - why? Just, why? I'd have bought it if it had an even hemline.

Also, with this type of hem, you can see the inside seams and stitching etc of the lower edges showing because the front is far higher and it looks really untidy.

I've just had a look at the range - I liked one of the shirt dresses until it panned down to the hemline - why? Just, why? I'd have bought it if it had an even hemline.

Also, with this type of hem, you can see the inside seams and stitching etc of the lower edges showing because the front is far higher and it looks really untidy.

It's fashion daaaaahling- or so they would have you believe!

Saw 5 minutes of a show and they had a model looking dreadful in really wide palazzo pants and a really baggy shirt tucked in. Should have been a fitted top and it would have looked much better. Can never understand why models are sent out looking like a dogs dinner.

I liked that red shirt dress as well until I saw the hem. Most of this range was a load of guff but people were buying it. One of the models looked really tall as the guest was dwarfed standing beside her so I think most of the things were aimed at tall girls, not shorties like me. I can always tell when fashion ranges come on and the presenter thinks they're awful as their voices go up 3 octaves and they start gushing. Anne Dawson was giving it away.

CC

Latest posts

Back