General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Sally. I don't care how she enthuses, it's glaringly obvious she's bored shatless doing a gardening spot.

I enjoy James Russell's calmness. His spiel is still awful, though.

I could be wrong but i'm almost certain the Smelly Mop they are using to highlight the benefits of the Steam Mop is actually a Whizzy Mop minus the bucket, which they also sell.

I wish they'd make their minds up!

Just when you think they can't get any more ridiculous, they go and excel themselves once again. The pint sized squirt is flogging the halogen oven, he say's it's great for pizza shopbought or homemade...Nothing wrong so far, he shows us a commercial cheese and tomato pizza and says, I could put this in, but I'd like to show you just how easy it is to make your own and cook that.

So what does he do? He produces a shop bought pizza base, which he said can be picked up easily at your local supermarket or freezer shop. proceeded to add a dollop of sauce from a jar, topped it with a bit of ready grated cheese and a few bits of pepperoni...Pointless exercise or wot?

Just when you think they can't get any more ridiculous, they go and excel themselves once again. The pint sized squirt is flogging the halogen oven, he say's it's great for pizza shopbought or homemade...Nothing wrong so far, he shows us a commercial cheese and tomato pizza and says, I could put this in, but I'd like to show you just how easy it is to make your own and cook that.

So what does he do? He produces a shop bought pizza base, which he said can be picked up easily at your local supermarket or freezer shop. proceeded to add a dollop of sauce from a jar, topped it with a bit of ready grated cheese and a few bits of pepperoni...Pointless exercise or wot?

Pointless, period.

He did a remarkably nice poached egg in the omelette maker and served it up ok.

The omelette, however, stuck to the top, taking off the nice brown surface, so what was left looked uncooked. He hadn't got a proper utensil to lift it out, so he got it out in two clumps and tossed it on the plate. Looked awful but he said it tasted nice.

Talking of cooking does anybody know where Chef Wayne is nowadays?

They still show him and LOLA on Bid Plus though.

I didn't know where to put this, but Rezzy (sp?), You're a pretty girl, but those "science lab goggles" are not a good look!

What's Dirty Peter like? Calling a Saworfski Elements blue stone a Sapphire.

Then again whats a bit of glass and sapphire between friends? Not much difference I suppose.

Peter is selling another Gayford Lion Cub 'Marrrrsterpiece' (I have never worked out why he only pronounces Masterpiece like that during a Gayford sale but never mind).

Anyway, he explained his paintings are sold through one man exhibitions not only throughout Europe, and London and.............

The Channel Islands :giggle:

He had 33 available, he ended with 22 left and then had 113 Meerkat prints left. It's clearly not a good day for Kats.

Last edited:
Peter is selling another Gayford Lion Cub 'Marrrrsterpiece' (I have never worked out why he only pronounces Masterpiece like that during a Gayford sale but never mind).

Anyway, he explained his paintings are sold through one man exhibitions not only throughout Europe, and London and.............

The Channel Islands
:giggle:

He had 33 available, he ended with 22 left and then had 113 Meerkat prints left. It's clearly not a good day for Kats.

That reminds me of Del Boy and Rodney's van with LONDON, NEW YORK, PARIS AND PECKHAM emablazoned on it

That reminds me of Del Boy and Rodney's van with LONDON, NEW YORK, PARIS AND PECKHAM emablazoned on it

Charlie McArdle has a cakeshop in Jersey dosen't he? Maybe he gives away a free Gayford with every cupcake?

What really made me laugh at the beginning of the meerkat print sale was that Peter described meerkats as being "simply delicious".

So Peter eats meerkats for lunch?:mysmilie_15:

Perma-Smile Angela says having this Polyresin, LED Lit Water Feature in your garden is like having your own mini Trevi Fountain.

Cherub.jpg trevi.jpg

She's right, I can't tell the difference.

The lion cubs looked like they had been done on one of those kid's painting by numbers sets. Who in their right mid would want that.

Credit where it's due.. I've enjoyed James tonight! Quite fun. light-hearted.

He showed a photo of his new baby. Very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back