General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Stewart sold it for 1p on Bid today during his first shift!

When taking P+P and Call Charges into consideration the mark up for that trio of tatt must be absolutely huge.

Did Mark have to wait for 'permission'? :smirk:

I got similar from the poundshop without the secateurs (they couldn't cut butter anyway). The trowel bent as soon as it saw the soil!

Did Mark have to wait for 'permission'? :smirk:

I got similar from the poundshop without the secateurs (they couldn't cut butter anyway). The trowel bent as soon as it saw the soil!

I'm not surprised. They are really, really cheap ex-Payless stock, I am guessing they would have retailed for less than £5 so heaven knows what Sit Up paid for a shed load of their bankrupt stock.

Mark didn't make any ludicrous claims about waiting to be advised by his bosses. Not on this occasion Momma :wink:

Runt of the litter Ryes is selling some Cringles. He said his Dad had a pair of similar shoes on so he asked 'are they Cringles?'.

He answered no.

The End. I Thank You.

Mark Stewart is bigging up an Earnshaw and just said 'this is not some made up brand'.

So tell us Wiggy, exactly what is the connection between Thomas Earnshaw and the manufacturer of these watches? Maybe you need some help with your explanation :giggle:

Mark Stewart is bigging up an Earnshaw and just said 'this is not some made up brand'.

So tell us Wiggy, exactly what is the connection between Thomas Earnshaw and the manufacturer of these watches? Maybe you need some help with your explanation :giggle:

I've noticed they're trying to sneak back to using their old tricks lately, perhaps in the vain belief that we're so busy trying to find new things they're doing wrong to report, that we won't notice. Yes, I heard one of the presenters bigging up the Earnshaw name, and not just saying these watches were inspired by etc, oh no, this is a "geniune Earnshaw" and some crappy jewellery set went for a penny, now the bloke presenting said you're getting this for just a penny, can you believe it a penny, what can you get for a single penny? and a few more like this before he sheepishly said, don't forget to factor in the p&p! Grrrr!

I've noticed they're trying to sneak back to using their old tricks lately, perhaps in the vain belief that we're so busy trying to find new things they're doing wrong to report, that we won't notice. Yes, I heard one of the presenters bigging up the Earnshaw name, and not just saying these watches were inspired by etc, oh no, this is a "geniune Earnshaw" and some crappy jewellery set went for a penny, now the bloke presenting said you're getting this for just a penny, can you believe it a penny, what can you get for a single penny? and a few more like this before he sheepishly said, don't forget to factor in the p&p! Grrrr!

Yes Merry, you are correct.

I don't watch as much as I did but I can assure them that when I do I watch with as beedy an eye as ever, as i'm sure many of us do!

Zero tolerance to shenanigans :grin:

Sally (shouting) This is the lowest price this top has gone for ever
Sally (muttering a lot quieter) chepest I have sold it for

Tut tut tut ...

Sally (shouting) This is the lowest price this top has gone for ever
Sally (muttering a lot quieter) chepest I have sold it for

Tut tut tut ...

despite the fact as i said last week i do like sally she was very very very much pressure sell last night

was not nice to watch

I was just enduring Chris Birkett and surprisingly he said something that actually caught my ear. I notice the 'Avalanche' watches don't appear to have a Seiko movement anymore but rather 'a full Japanese Quartz movement'.

Interesting.

elisa is shocking today

with these tommy and kate sunglasses you dont have to worry about wrinkles

"this is not a sales pitch"

locked the lines for the ****** sunglasses

they are a £1 each

no mention at all from either of them about the 7.99 or call cost

shocking bad to old habits

elisa is shocking today

with these tommy and kate sunglasses you dont have to worry about wrinkles

"this is not a sales pitch"

locked the lines for the ****** sunglasses

Laughable! they have them on both channels at least once a day, hundreds at a time.

But they want to be fair to everyone ha

He thinks he's Gok Wan..............ooooo int it.............ooooooo don't yer think saw Lise?.........it's a viscose.........you can.....can't yer Jen?.......I tell yer....it's abso.........can't yer Lise.........well that looks.............it's a viscose..........oooooooo Jen int it?.......for my voluptuous size 24s.......it's just....

:taphead:

If I see one more handbag i'll arghhhh.Can't they do anything else that's not fashion related, I'll bet they ordered too much stock of handbags and other fashion nonsense.Sell Somethin USEFUL not just clothing.

Laughable! they have them on both channels at least once a day, hundreds at a time.

But they want to be fair to everyone ha

Fair? My ar$e! The reason they play this silly gimmick is to collect revenue, that they wouldn't otherwise collect if the lines were kept open and people who've accidentally missed the cue don't have to call in again. How can they call that fair? The items don't seem to be limited in quantity as they're on our screens 24-7. Another shady scam if you ask me! And whilst we're talking about shady....The shades look utterly cheap and nasty and you'd probably get more uv protection from a sweet wrapper!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back