General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that awful bliddy ring before, and I was trying to think who, just who would want to wear something like that? Imo, even if it was made from sold gold with onyx and have a real diamond in the centre, it'd still look chuffin' horrible, but gold plate and enamel? and it's not as if it looks remotely anything like the real thing, it looks as though it's been spray painted by an arthritic 90 year old, or a 5 year old child. But people are buying them. Perhaps it's the misguided granny who's sight ain't what it used to be, who thinks their grandson would like it as a gift...I don't think anyone would buy if for themself unless they weren't quite right in the head!!!

Love the oraments though lol!

Mason on the Thomas Kincaide "The smoke rising up from the chimney, symbolising as it does...so many things in life.":thinking::thinking::thinking:

I love it when he morphs from White Van Man into "Caring Mike" when he reads from the laminates...

Mason on the Thomas Kincaide "The smoke rising up from the chimney, symbolising as it does...so many things in life.":thinking::thinking::thinking:

Yah, when Maggie Thatcher goes up in flames :mysmilie_62:

....only kiddin' :smirk:

Peter Sherlock is doing a beauty show with Steve McDonald. At the start they were chatting and Steve said Peter bought in all the products on sale to which Peter agreed. They got to a set of Mens 'Ayamik' and Peter rather confusingly said he didn't even realise there was a set for the men but then said 'I have never smelt it'. It's so nice to see we are in the hands of a buyer who knows his products! But then he took the biscuit when he started kicking off, saying 'why are men being peddled claptrap spending £60, £70, £80 on smelling of a blend of Lenor and Lemons?'.

But he had just openly admitted on air he had never ****** smelt the product until he sprayed it so for all he knew this could have smelt like Febreze!! Honestly, this man is getting worse by the day, talk about treating people like cretins.

Last edited:
Inexplicably Peter Sherlock is doing some sort of a beauty show with of all people Steve McDonald. Anyway, at the start they were chatting and Steve said Peter bought in all the products on sale to which Peter agreed. They got to yet another set of 'Ayamik' and Peter rather confusingly said he didn't even realise there was a set for the men and then said 'I have never smelt it'. It's so nice to see we are in the hands of a buyer who knows his products! But then he took the biscuit when he started kicking off, saying 'why are men being peddled claptrap spending £60, £70, £80 on smelling of a blend of Lenor and Lemons?'.

He openly admitted on air he had never ****** smelt the product until he sprayed it so this could have smelt like Febreze for all he knew!! Honestly, this man is getting worse by the day, talk about treating people like cretins.

There's a new one coming out, 'Tekingthemik'

They were selling a scent (Bulgari) that came in quite a plain bottle. Steve said to Peter that sometimes with fragrances you find that the more extravagant the bottle means they do it to take the focus away from the actual fragrance, to which Sherlock nodded like a dog in agreement.

Now, which fragrance did that make me think of. Hmmmmmm.

shoo.jpg

Last edited:
Sherlock' s just been dancing for some reason. It was really creepy

I see they are flogging old Ex-Focus (Payless) gardening stuff again. I doubt the 3 pc Garden Tool Set would have cost the P+P amount when it was sold in the stores, it's complete tatt.

I know Paul Evers is an improbable person to appear on television but he would do well to remember when he is actually live on air.

While explaining the history behind 'Slazenger' he proceeded to start picking his nose, not once but twice.

Andy H was ill and couldn't do his 3pm show so Charlie Charleston stood in for 20 minutes to give Ben a chance to get changed (he'd only just finished a shift on Price Drop).

Got to say Charlie was very good, far better than many of the regular presenters.

Andy H was ill and couldn't do his 3pm show so Charlie Charleston stood in for 20 minutes to give Ben a chance to get changed (he'd only just finished a shift on Price Drop).

Got to say Charlie was very good, far better than many of the regular presenters.

i like charlie

bit annoyed i missed that tbh

Yes I saw that and he handled it very well.
They should've left him to do the rest of the shift though.

Yes I saw that and he handled it very well.
They should've left him to do the rest of the shift though.

Indeed Thunder, much better than cat in the headlights Ben.

And to think that Ben started off so promisingly, sadly he now fully adheres to the unique Sit Up flavour of selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back