Gemporia - struggling financially?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know fine why they have been deleted
You tell everyone why it’s ok to delete a feed regarding the attack on how female presenters look, talk and sell on tv. Open discussion. Admin nazi 101. Delete, delete, delete

I could be wrong here but my sixth sense suggests you do not like this forum JaineyB

Life is short to do something you don't like
I don’t like bullies or bigotry. I like my cats, my knitting, my hot cross buns, blue eyed baby j and some shopping tv. I don’t like the negativity some people spout here

You tell everyone why it’s ok to delete a feed regarding the attack on how female presenters look, talk and sell on tv. Open discussion. Admin nazi 101. Delete, delete, delete

This forum is here to discuss all things shopping telly. That includes presenters, positive and negative comments are allowed.

However this is now the second time you have called me something offensive.

So. If manager Steph is leaving then it looks like a takeover by the Cavil clan. It’ll be the reincarnation of Rocks and Co. The next announcement will be John Scott on prime time and Debbie will be back with her diamonds

Ouch! That's 12 from the 'visible' staff now isn't it?

Clair Cummins has just said another Rachel has just left too. Not sure who that is - Rachel Hatton perhaps, as she was presenting earlier.
Maybe she just meant producer Rach

Apparently it was a camera operator called Rachel

Ouch! That's 12 from the 'visible' staff now isn't it?

Clair Cummins has just said another Rachel has just left too. Not sure who that is - Rachel Hatton perhaps, as she was presenting earlier.
Rachel Hatton mentioned on air in Saturday night that she was pregnant, so presumably will be off on maternity leave at some point.

That many people? Oh dear.... That's depressing! I like watching Gemporia, so I find this sad because it does not bode well for the long-term health of the business

That many people? Oh dear.... That's depressing! I like watching Gemporia, so I find this sad because it does not bode well for the long-term health of the business
They still have a big team of people I would be very surprised if the main channel was in any immediate danger.

It takes a long time to build up the name Gemporia has (or had depending on your view) they won't give up on that easily imo.

I was just watching Gemporia and a message appeared on air confirming that they have new live hours: from 7am to 11pm. Everything else will be pre-recorded. This does suggest that something is very wrong with Gemporia. People quitting, channel closing down and now a serious cut on live hours. As I said before, I find it sad. I know that a great deal of lonely people felt comforted by Gemporia 24/7 live presence. They will miss it. What a shame.

Toby is currently on Lifestyle stating how successful and such a great community the channel has.

I know you have to put a spin on things but 10 minutes stating how well the channel is still doing doesn't make a great deal of sense.

Latest posts

Back