Gemporia still sinking

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my,Jade Trot has just revealed that he has acquired a parcel of Original Santa Maria aquamarine and that it’s SO rare but he’s going to do something for us all and he’s going to make it affordable for us loool.Cue long story about some ****** Japanese museum etc, etc…yawn.Forgot to mention that it’s heirloom quality of course.

Oh my,Jade Trot has just revealed that he has acquired a parcel of Original Santa Maria aquamarine and that it’s SO rare but he’s going to do something for us all and he’s going to make it affordable for us loool.Cue long story about some ****** Japanese museum etc, etc…yawn.Forgot to mention that it’s heirloom quality of course.
Heirloom quality all set in silver of course.

Ah, but he obviously thinks he IS Gemporia. Why is he on television every day, often twice a day? He's obviously fascinated by the medium and wants to be there. Fame at Last, the Ego has landed! 🤣
I asked something similar a while ago, and someone suggested that it's because many of the poor loves watching at home think he's a bit of alright. If you know what I mean. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

And if that doesn't say that a fair few of Gemporia's viewers shouldn't be allowed out of their homes without a responsible adult accompanying them, never mind buying from shopping telly channels, then I don't know what does

I asked something similar a while ago, and someone suggested that it's because many of the poor loves watching at home think he's a bit of alright. If you know what I mean. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

And if that doesn't say that a fair few of Gemporia's viewers shouldn't be allowed out of their homes without a responsible adult accompanying them, never mind buying from shopping telly channels, then I don't know what does
Good to have you back

Just looked at the David Harry jewellers as I was interested in his designs. However it said it was going into bankruptcy???? Have I got the correct company?
davidharryjewels.com It looks like a new website being set up. Jade (of course) carvings and not cheap either but nothing showing - yet - under the neckwear and bracelet headings.

I had no idea that David Harry Jewels is really just Dave Jade Trot.
Not quite just him.

Interestingly, the company is due to file again quite soon

Not quite just him.

Interestingly, the company is due to file again quite soon

So it is Dave and Jake's wife

Latest posts

Back