Gemporia still sinking

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watched a little of Gems this evening with Dave Troth and Hattie he was as usual spouting about his stressing the best thing ever. How he keeps a straight face is way beyond me. However Hattie was super hyper more so than normal far too much for me to cope with for more than a few minutes. If only we had the old Gemporia back!!

I put it on over the weekend and a lady called Cherry was on. She was incredibly hyper and loud. I turned it off. Just too much hyped nonsense.

There is definitely ”Something about Alina” going on !
Whatever has been done seem to have cured her incessant scalp scratching 😁!
Just now looking at Adina and the only thing that the filler has done is to flatten the entire bottom of her top lip so that it now covers her teeth more when she smiles. She looked fine before, now she looks weird. Definitely less scratching though lol.

Jess has made a big deal about the packaging being free of charge on a candle she’s flogging.The mind boggles at this point.
I saw that she was flogging the Black Onyx candle and had to laugh. A while back I bought the bath bombs that had the stone in the middle, for mum (she's now 92). She told me not to buy those again because they stained her new walk in bath (which is made of plastic) a dirty grey colour, and dad had spent ages scrubbing it clean.

Boy, was I in trouble!

Email from Gemporia setting out what's to come this weekend. Any spot the 'deliberate' mistake? They really are going from bad to worse.

Three candles but only 1 of them is described as such

Cosy Autumn Candle Extravaganza! Three Days of Warmth and Light

Saturday 2pm | 9am ET  Gem Auras Tigress Ceramic Calendar with Tiger's Eye
Friday 9pm | 4pm ET  Gem Auras CQ Ceramic Calendar with Clear Quartz

Sunday 12pm | 7am ET  Gem Auras Rose Q Ceramic Candle with Rose Quartz

Latest posts

Back