Gawd Tiff !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Having not seen the model Tiffany on air for a while, I saw her tonight and oh my life. We know she's not in the first flush of youth, but she should have kept her hair short as it did make her look younger; but no, she's clearly trying to compete with her fellow models and is growing it. Tiff girl, you ain't gonna have swishy hair anymore, so go back to the way it was. (oh, and the stoop doesn't help either).

See what you mean.Mind you That woman with her and vampire Katy looks like she's had some serious face implants and botox.Only her gob moves.

I must say I agree her longer hair does her no favours. I think she's brave doing some of the before and after make up shows because if shes had Botox she is not looking so good on it.

I didn't see that but seen her a couple of days ago and couldn't take my eyes off her, she has that smile on her face......and that's it, the exact same expression that never changes, all the time, it's as if she's wearing a mask, her face never moves, just that half smile. Think someone should tell Tiff to lay off the Botox for a bit.

I didn't see that but seen her a couple of days ago and couldn't take my eyes off her, she has that smile on her face......and that's it, the exact same expression that never changes, all the time, it's as if she's wearing a mask, her face never moves, just that half smile. Think someone should tell Tiff to lay off the Botox for a bit.

I swear she also wears blue contact lenses - look closely!!!!

I must say I agree her longer hair does her no favours. I think she's brave doing some of the before and after make up shows because if she's had Botox she is not looking so good on it.
I suppose it's a part of her job and she can't say no .

Have to agree she looks awful and shes defo got contacts in I work in optix's and there sapphire blue they look not right on her at all fake blue not good

No ****** way !!! ive worked in optix 's 15yr teaching insertion and removel of contacts must have taught 100s and there FAKE

Well, I think our Tiff has always been economical with the truth, as it wasn't that long ago when she claimed in a magazine article to be 56 !! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm 68 and she looks a ****** sight older than me !!!

Latest posts

Back