Gatineau TSV - 01/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Think this has been mentioned before, but I've just noticed from the QVC TV Guide that there is a Gatineau TSV on Sunday 1st March.

Hey. . :10:

Does anyone have any updates on what the TSV could possibly be on this one?

I loved the last one they had before Xmas which had the new activ eclat gommage and energizing cream plus fab new perfect design serum in. I understand that Gatineau are also launching some new products this year.

Also I heard Andrew the other night saying that Gatineau labs are going to stop making the electelle beautifying lipcare and that they've come up with a new superior product for the lips. . .so I wonder if this will be included in the March TSV? :33:

Anyone got more info?

when he was on in the week andrew said it would be in March but did not say wether the new lip product was in the TSV.

still have the last tsv unopened in my stockpile.... I want to start using the active eclat gommage and moisturizer, it gets very good reviews on qvc. But i have 3 scrubs on the go (LE, clientele pumpkin scrub and philosopy microdelivery wash) and i need to finish at least one of them before i start on gatineau
If the last tsv suits my skin, i will deffo buy another one as it is good value

when he was on in the week andrew said it would be in March but did not say wether the new lip product was in the TSV.

Wonder if it's the new Defi Lift Perfect Design volumising lip care they are selling on salonskincare.com. They have Electelle as well but the new one is smaller 10ml rather than 15ml of Electelle.

still have the last tsv unopened in my stockpile.... I want to start using the active eclat gommage and moisturizer, it gets very good reviews on qvc. But i have 3 scrubs on the go (LE, clientele pumpkin scrub and philosopy microdelivery wash) and i need to finish at least one of them before i start on gatineau
If the last tsv suits my skin, i will deffo buy another one as it is good value

Haaaah. :32:

The activ eclat gommage is now my fave out of all my exfoliants. . . I just used it yesterday night. Awoke to such peachy soft and glowing fresh skin that I had roses in my cheeks and a real bloom, it's amazing ! It doesn't look like my skin but somebody else's!

I've used the Philosophy vitamin c peel and loved it, but the Gatineau activ gommage is totally different 'cause it doesn't feel like a scrub but like a liquid. Gives the same fab result on my skin as the Philosophy peel however is much more quick and user-friendly!

Today I just bought 2 more of the Gatineau lifting radiance collection and can't wait to recieve them. :32:

Wonder if it's the new Defi Lift Perfect Design volumising lip care they are selling on salonskincare.com. They have Electelle as well but the new one is smaller 10ml rather than 15ml of Electelle.

^^Yep. I saw that on salonskincare and thought the exact same thing that this might be in the tsv. :20:

They are gonna discontinue the electelle beautifying lipcare that everyone loved. Then they're putting out a new one that is 1/3 less content so will probably only last a few months, and charging more for it!

The price for the perfect design one is gonna be 24.50GBP at 10ml - so it'd better be good if not better than the electelle one! :21:

I personally didnt like the old lip stuff so will be pleased if they bring out a new one. Love the new gommage though - bought another of the last tsv just before xmas as it was on easy pay - just to get more of it, it was on introductory price so was still a good deal.

I have such a stockpile I really don't need anything but am sure my arm can be twisted if it is a good deal!!!

I talked myself out of the last TSVs because I already have a tube of the old gommage that will last forever. Please can you tell me about the new one and what I am missing?

It is lovely - very fruity smell - a bit like the Elemis Papaya peel - but better. You just rub it in for a couple of minutes it is a gel which turns to liquid when you have rubbed enough then leave for 2-3 minutes and the result is wonderful - glowing, silky smooth skin.

The old one was good but a bit messy IMHO - I used to thnk this was wonderful till I tried the new one!

Not that I am trying to talk you into buying one......

Thanks Rosey. Funny I have just been reading all the reviews of the TSV and kicking myself for being so 'good' on that day and not buying! Feeling need to buy now....

The old one is messy I agree. I read the reviews on QVC but bought for much less on Ebay. I never felt the Elemis one did anything at all though.

Thanks Rosey. Funny I have just been reading all the reviews of the TSV and kicking myself for being so 'good' on that day and not buying! Feeling need to buy now....

The old one is messy I agree. I read the reviews on QVC but bought for much less on Ebay. I never felt the Elemis one did anything at all though.

Is this the kit that you missed qvcAddict?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227157

it was on 3 EP on thursday but is showing as 2 EP today, still good value IMHO and I was tempted to buy another one as the new gommage is definately worth it. Havent used the moisturisers yet but £50 for 2 gatineau moisturisers is excellent value

I now have two sets on the way as short on moisturiser! You guys convince me to buy more than the presenters recently....

I love it!

did anybody use the eclat moisturizer already?

Hi,
I have used it and I really like it. It has a strange (in a nice way) texture and melts into the skin. I am using it in the morning with 3D at night at the moment and my skin looks more radiant and plumped up, I think.

I also love the Active Eclat exfoliator much better than the gommage - I didn't like that one at all and gave it to my daughter-in-law to use up. She thought it was O.K. but probably wouldn't buy it. She is a Papaya Enzyme Peel girl.

:1::1::1:

Latest posts

Back