Gardening prat of the month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Richard Jackson is getting worse. He totally takes over the show, especially when he's flogging his ever expanding range of products. As the guest he should be talking to the presenter and not directly to the camera. I wonder how long it'll be before he presents alone.

Unfortunately he must be making money for QVC as he seem to be on the channel most of the year, I can't stand the guy and refuse to watch him, it's a pity that he isn't on with my other unwatchable gnome CR....two birds with one switch off so to speak....:mysmilie_503:

Didn't he write a column for the Sun newspaper until they replaced him with a proper gardener?

I wish they would get a more knowledgeable gardener.

For the first time this morning i switched off i can no longer stand watching him and his overpriced products he is becoming a smug bore and the presenters like JB and SB boosting his ego is pathetic.

If I switch on Q and he is on I switch straight over, sorry but I find him so smug and full of his own importance and I wouldn't buy any of his products.

I can't believe he actually uses fake flowers to try and sell his over priced goods and that tray of tomatoes drives me to distraction, I switch off too.

What will it be next? RJ gardening tools, lawn mowers, garden fountains, garden sheds........... The possibilities are endless!

yes I totally agree, he is a smug bore and completely takes over which is rude when he's just the guest IMO
I turn over or off and don't watch any of his shows now

Ok im not a RJ fan but last year i did a review on Q's website about flower power and how it was basically rubbish :clapping: anyway week or so later had an email from Qvc asking me if i could give them more details about what id been using flower power on and how often etc etc, so i replied and then another week or so later they emailed me again saying RJ was concerned i wasnt happy with the product and would i like for him to visit my garden, my reply was no thankyou as i was about to move house however i did think that was great customer service, so i do have a new found respect for RJ, however i still dont like his products

Ok im not a RJ fan but last year i did a review on Q's website about flower power and how it was basically rubbish :clapping: anyway week or so later had an email from Qvc asking me if i could give them more details about what id been using flower power on and how often etc etc, so i replied and then another week or so later they emailed me again saying RJ was concerned i wasnt happy with the product and would i like for him to visit my garden, my reply was no thankyou as i was about to move house however i did think that was great customer service, so i do have a new found respect for RJ, however i still dont like his products

They called your bluff :nod:

Wow to be fair that is great CS. I'm guessing you live fairly near to where RJ lives or works or he could have a long old journey. I can't personally take to him either :)

No idea where he lives tbh im south, now had it been the dishy Thompson and morgon guest Micheal my answer may have been differnt :heart:

They called your bluff :nod:

You beat me to it beebs! He recommends using flower power 2 or3 times a week. Well sorry RJ, any decent plant food will give you great results if you use it that often!

Latest posts

Back