Fukuro?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hahahahaha!! Did I hear them saying it was couture as well?! Can't see Chanel or whoever sending THAT down the runway!

Well it might make an appearance on the runway after the shows.......it will be being used to clean the floor with!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

It's hideous.

Check out this review that's appeared already

"What a disappointing TSV, Kim! I have numerous Kim & Co items which I have purchased over the years and used to be one of your number one fans, but this TSV is just so 'old fashioned' AND too expensive!"

Has anyone seen the model wearing this monstrosity on the website?! How pale is her makeup?! Or maybe she's just gone rather white at the thought of being seen in that outfit!

I know what it reminds me of now - those horrible naff stretchy sofa covers from the 70s/80s.

I havent a clue what you are all so upset about. The pattern is woven not printed it makes all the difference to the fabrication. I am sure that glen will be on later to tell us its on trend specially the vomit oh i mean cappucino colour way that would prove uncrushable whilst on a criuse holiday.bah humbug.

What a vile name for extremely vile clothes that DO cling and also make you sweat as they are man made fibres even if they are made in Montreal but really its probably some sweat shop in crimplene city China.
THAT TSV IS HIDEOUS

Don't you mean Montreal Canada?

I know what it reminds me of now - those horrible naff stretchy sofa covers from the 70s/80s.

Exactly Birdie, that's it :eek: I knew that material reminded me of something but I just couldn't remember.

I know "Designers" are getting their inspiration from the '80s at the mo but the thought of wearing sofa covers :2::2:

B

Yes!! I was trying to think what it reminded me of too!!

Apparently, according to Kim last night, you can mix and match the Bordeaux Wine colour with the Purple! :yuk2: :yuk:

Yes!! I was trying to think what it reminded me of too!!

Apparently, according to Kim last night, you can mix and match the Bordeaux Wine colour with the Purple! :yuk2: :yuk:

Perhaps they were wearing 'black-out' glasses

or

they are totally colour blind

or

it's just us on ST that are colour blind!:33:

Pippa just said that some k n c trousers were fabulous??????

Do you think that Pippa would ever been seen dead in this stuff - she is the most trendiest (or should that be 'on trend') presenter on qvc.

If I wanted to look that frumpy, I'd go to Damart, and pay a darn sight less for the pleasure! Though frumpy clothes are rapidly disappearing from our high streets, so there must be a market for them out there!

T caller has just said she got a Kim and Co cardie in a charity shop for a quid! Is that meant to be a recommendation?

Last edited:
T caller has just said she got a Kim and Co cardie in a charity shop for a quid! Is that meant to be a recommendation?

Sounds like she was overcharged to me!

Was amused to hear Jilly call Kim a "famous international designer" earlier.

Yes.

Of utter carp.

Latest posts

Back