From Midnight Tonight .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes the graphics on the website descriptions are different. Larger print right across the page. Oh should I wait up with a bottle of bubbly ready to crack it open and celebrate?:mysmilie_701:

I know they are doing the 3 easy pay thing on certain items in every hour tomorrow to give us a treat.:mysmilie_345:

goodness hush your mouth......how the very devil dare they.......IW have now got where they wont even let you open the undies.......how the blazers are you supposed to know if they will fit if you cant try them on........yes i know over clean knicks etc but that was outragous.........just caught it on one of the so called new brands.......i think thats bad.........no not to be used & abused like some do .take it on their holidays & then send it back for a refund...........thats not on folks........

when i told a friend about the qvc 30 mbg no matter what the state she nearly fell off her chair, she said 'So you could get loads of stuff for the holidays, wear it everyday and still get your money back?' i replied with 'even down the the sun tan lotion'
and she was serious so thank god she cant order from them or we would all run a higher risk of getting a return lol

A new logo eh? How exciting!!! :rolleyes::mysmilie_17:

I know Sazza, it's almost too much.......! :mysmilie_17:
As DD is a graphics student, I will make sure to show her these innovative & inspiring 'changes', as a shining example of what she should be striving for herself.......I hope they won't put her off her own work though, I mean, she obviously has a way to go before reaching such dizzy heights of design & innovation ideas herself.......! :mysmilie_81:

goodness hush your mouth......how the very devil dare they.......IW have now got where they wont even let you open the undies.......how the blazers are you supposed to know if they will fit if you cant try them on........yes i know over clean knicks etc but that was outragous.........just caught it on one of the so called new brands.......i think thats bad.........no not to be used & abused like some do .take it on their holidays & then send it back for a refund...........thats not on folks........

I remember a thread about this way back and we said then that if people kept abusing it it would spoil it for the others. I mentioned only the other day that I noticed the IW 30 day mbg had gone ( Slow, I know!), don't know how you can test things if you can't open them!

If they want to improve their website why don't they remove that picture of Charlie wearing pink lip gloss. Particularly unfortunate at the moment as he's posing under the underwear models.

If they want to improve their website why don't they remove that picture of Charlie wearing pink lip gloss. Particularly unfortunate at the moment as he's posing under the underwear models.

I totally agree with you he looks like one of them men in transition:mysmilie_17:

Well it's caused quite a stir on the facebook page anyway - some people saying they like it but a lot of others saying 'they should have saved the money they spent in jazzing everything up and instead just start with reduced p&p rates'. Which is fair point. One woman said she ordered something from QVC Germany to be sent here and she paid less p&p and it arrived quicker than when she orders from Q here! Madness.

Latest posts

Back