Friday CatWalk Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow - what can I say? For a minute there, I was transported to Paris... or Milan.... Oh no, Chiswick!

Emu boots to go with burying that dress in the garden, Sazza, before anyone sees it! I can't see the "pinwheel" in the design but maybe I'm over-thinking QVC fashion?

Jude xx

Emu boots to go with burying that dress in the garden, Sazza, before anyone sees it! I can't see the "pinwheel" in the design but maybe I'm over-thinking QVC fashion?

Jude xx

Of course!!!! :giggle:

And yes I don't see pinwheel either!!

Feeling my need to escape the Fashion hour, DD rescued me with a text asking me to pick her up from town, so I only saw the first 10 minutes...but not before I hit the record sky+ button so if I need a laugh later I'll FF through it!

Jude xx

Jude xx
The other colour choice does have a circular pattern but the description seems totally unrelated to the yellow option.

Dog's dinner comes to mind. All the clothes were a bit OTT. Quite liked the James Lakeland skirt, but at £120 it was a bit pricey.

Quite liked the guest presenter, who does seem to know what she is talking about and is reasonably elegant.

I quite liked that floral, vintage looking skirt, and I liked the pinwheel dress, and I liked Julia in that tablecloth, hehe! But I must say that on the whole, it wasn't the best fashion show I had seen. It's too staged isn't it? They are trying too hard. And I totally disagree about Julia's obsession with wearing those awful boots with smart clothes. :bandit:

Those awful clodhopper shoes that Julia has now taken to wearing looked awful. Why didn't she just wear a pair of the flat sandals that the models were wearing? Lesley Ebetts knows her stuff in fashion from a long established career. She's obviously too nice though because she was too polite to tell Julia about how ridiculous her shoes look! If I worked there I'd go and steel Julia's clodhoppers and toe posts, create a ransome note, then get the scissors out and start posting bits of them back to her!

Dog's dinner comes to mind. All the clothes were a bit OTT. Quite liked the James Lakeland skirt, but at £120 it was a bit pricey.
I lusted after that skirt as well, some of his pieces are rather nice, what with him and Yong Kim, no wonder i cant afford a holliday:mysmilie_468:

I'm afraid I couldn't watch the show I recorded, just deleted it. It didn't seem suitable for those of a delicate disposition such as myself.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back