Free Delivery all day Sunday 22 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I assume I must have missed a thread about this?

If not, today is free delivery all day. Go, go, go!!

Attachments

• IMG_5313.png
    IMG_5313.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 4
A bit late for me - - - I just bought a torch eleswhere! They have free PP over £49, but mine was a lot less than this, but I won a £5 voucher on a lucky wheel they have, which covered the PP.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    585.4 KB · Views: 0
If Katy Pullinger mentions Free P&P one more time……..throughout the Kipling show and now on the 2pm L’Occitane show , I’ve lost count of how many times she said it.
I am doing some cleaning & have QVC on & KP has also driven me to distraction.Unless I was intending to buy something anyway saving the P&P would still not entice me to ‘splash out’.A clip of Chuntley has been on who is pushing because of the free P&P you don’t have to stop at one item you can have 2or3.Really? All this smacks of desperation to seriously increase sales.Cannot take anymore so have switched to ‘Place in the Sun’.No!that is yet another repeat with Ms ‘You guys’.

I've ordered a 4 step ladder - in a garish pink (only colour left) but can get it collected and returned if doesn't suit and no p&p to lose.
I also made the mistake of ordering a set of cocktails the other week - discovered I am really not a cocktail girl. Waiting for those to be collected. Live and learn sigh I am a turnip at times.

If you mean the Buildcraft ladder, I bought that ladder in black and it was due w/c 30th September. It was delivered yesterday and is very good. It’s now behind the sofa against a wall and no one would ever know. 🤫

If you mean the Buildcraft ladder, I bought that ladder in black and it was due w/c 30th September. It was delivered yesterday and is very good. It’s now behind the sofa against a wall and no one would ever know. 🤫
Yes, that's the one. Good to hear so positive feedback about it. Thank you 😊

one is outlet & one is clearence

the clearence one will keep dropping in price every so often till sold, the outlet one wont drop in price as that outlet price has been set in stone by the QVC price
Thanks for the info, but that is ridiculous too!

Pay less for a new item than a 2nd hand returned item in who knows what condition, and probably no box.

I don't suppose they even wash the 2nd hand sheets either.

I've ordered a 4 step ladder - in a garish pink (only colour left) but can get it collected and returned if doesn't suit and no p&p to lose.
I also made the mistake of ordering a set of cocktails the other week - discovered I am really not a cocktail girl. Waiting for those to be collected. Live and learn sigh I am a turnip at times.
But did you drink 99% of them before you finally decided you didn't like cocktails?

Lol - no but I like your thinking. I tried 2 of which the majority of both were poured down the sink. Not being much of a drinker I have no idea if they were actually good cocktails or not.

If Katy Pullinger mentions Free P&P one more time……..throughout the Kipling show and now on the 2pm L’Occitane show , I’ve lost count of how many times she said it.
Dear god, been watching the 9pm prog with Deb Flint. Every 2 minutes, fee p and p!!!! Arghhh! Switched over, drives you nuts!!

Has everyone now got the message that it’s free p&p until midnight? Are the presenters having a competition to see how many times in an hour they can mention this?

I got so p….ed off, I turned off. Went onto their website, Three of the items I had saved in my wish list were on clearance, so bought a pair of earrings, a ring and a Kipling bag.

I reckon I saved £13.95 on the free p&p in addition to the reduced prices. Unless they have anything else I cant get cheaper elsewhere, I probably won’t order again until they have free p&p again which will be in 12 months time.

I am just trying to take my mind off the S-FIXX rechargeable/solar lamps that were a TSV a few months ago. They have the pair for £30 in Outlet and no P&P of course. I bought them as a TSV and did have a few issues with small(ish) imperfections in the paint - it took three returns and replacements before I was happy! I’m such a mug, I still want to try getting the white ones! I love the ones I got and must remind myself I don’t need another colour FGS! I wonder if my returns (black) are amongst the Outlet lamps.

****** free P&P day! Roll on midnight!

Ordered the Loccitane soap set on easy pay.
Quite good value this.
I often put these soaps in my underwear drawer to fragrance them.

Latest posts

Back