Free Delivery all day Sunday 22 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I assume I must have missed a thread about this?

If not, today is free delivery all day. Go, go, go!!

Attachments

• IMG_5313.png
    IMG_5313.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 4
A bit late for me - - - I just bought a torch eleswhere! They have free PP over £49, but mine was a lot less than this, but I won a £5 voucher on a lucky wheel they have, which covered the PP.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    585.4 KB · Views: 0
If Katy Pullinger mentions Free P&P one more time……..throughout the Kipling show and now on the 2pm L’Occitane show , I’ve lost count of how many times she said it.

If Katy Pullinger mentions Free P&P one more time……..throughout the Kipling show and now on the 2pm L’Occitane show , I’ve lost count of how many times she said it.
I am doing some cleaning & have QVC on & KP has also driven me to distraction.Unless I was intending to buy something anyway saving the P&P would still not entice me to ‘splash out’.A clip of Chuntley has been on who is pushing because of the free P&P you don’t have to stop at one item you can have 2or3.Really? All this smacks of desperation to seriously increase sales.Cannot take anymore so have switched to ‘Place in the Sun’.No!that is yet another repeat with Ms ‘You guys’.

Latest posts

Back