Flippin Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently the website has been having problems on and off all day - they were advising people not to bother with the website earlier and to use QCut instead. Thought they said it had since been fixed, but clearly not :confused:

I just had to use q-cut, as the website was playing up.. You'd think that the site would be geared up to cope with the orders for beauty Day.. Obviously not :bandit:

Being of the suspicious nature. I always find it strange that when they have a Beauty Day or whatever, and a prize draw for web buyers the site always seems to fail.:bandit: Is it like the fraud on the tv quizzs scandal?????:wait:

Check your accounts to make sure if an order has gone through or not. I tried to place an order and it looked like it hadn't gone through but before trying again I checked my account and sure enough it had actually gone through.

It's forever not working, very frustrating, I always buy from QVC via Top Cash Back to get money back but that is only available over the internet, come on QVC sort it out
:yawn:

Check your accounts to make sure if an order has gone through or not. I tried to place an order and it looked like it hadn't gone through but before trying again I checked my account and sure enough it had actually gone through.

Managed to place items in basket then on checkout order disappeared, checked account and it had gone through :down: totally frustrating :headbang:

Website still not working. Just watching Gatineau hour on and off and decided to get the OTO. Clicked on add to basket and message says ring 0800 etc. I have already done that once today. I am not ordering anything else via the phone. They have lost money from me and probably lots of other people due to their inefficiency with getting the site to work properly. Bet it would work if they had a "bedding day" with endless hours of NN etc. All they are doing is themselves out of money.

Latest posts

Back