Flippin' Anna!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparkles26

Registered Shopper
She's just described a bag as "deceptively copacious". Just say it's quite big, woman!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"dustbag to go with"....with what woman?! How old is she?! She sounds like a teenager, using words and phrases from the American tv she watches!! I wanted to watch this show but I can't watch/listen to her. Oh dear - "rectulingiar" now. Where did try dredge her up from?! (Just accidentally catching the end as my clock is fast, ha ha!)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just watching her on the Van Dal shoes show...she keeps on talking about paintent leather instead of patent...why don't they put her right in the gallery. She's thrown the word juxtaposition in too.

Just watching her on the Van Dal shoes show...she keeps on talking about paintent leather instead of patent...why don't they put her right in the gallery. She's thrown the word juxtaposition in too.

Because those in the Gallery are probably younger than her and only talk in text speak too. I doubt if they know what a juxtaposition is, even if it bit them on the bum !!!!! (what is it ???)

The Van Dal guest is wonderful, we have had some threads about her before!!

As for Anna, she called a mule a slingback!!! :wonder:

Love Van Dal shoes and loving the guest she is brilliant ! Anna I can take or leave

I have a hard time understanding her. Is it her accent, does she have a lisp or marbles in her mouth? She said during Kipling hour,"All bags are on 3 easy pays, that's just mental." Sounded like an immature 9-year-old to me. Apologies to 9-year-old children. Don't let her discombobulate you. Oooh, Naughty, I am.

I hadn't really even noticed she was there until a week or so ago but she doesn't half get my goat with her unnecessarily complicated vocabulary. I'm sure she's a lovely lady, it just drives me potty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate her shows; she just seems to have little real interest in the stuff she's demonstrating. I keep feeling that she must come alive somewhere other than QVC. She's like a sixth former trying to be polite to senior citizens. Which is probably not too far from reality.

I think some of these young ladies are less interested in selling and are rather using these TV channels as a gateway to being 'in the media'. GemsTV also comes to mind where patently inexperienced and lacking in product knowledge presenters are in front of the cameras......frequently spouting nonsense! To my mind anyway....:smirk:

Each to their own I guess but even if you may find her vocabulary irritating, at least she has one, speaks clearly and properly and does her best to describe the products with more versatility than "phenomenal". It's nice to see a young person speaking properly for a change rather than some of the meaningless drivel that comes from the mouths of the "yoof" of today. Having said that I do think Anna goes a bit OTT.

I wasn't being smart-alecky when I said I couldn't understand her. Seriously, I strain to figure out her words. I know the vocabulary as I do know what juxtaposition and capacious mean and I have good hearing. But darn it, I cock my head like a dog, trying to follow her chat. I find it hard to process; short sentences are okay, just. Is it just me that needs sub-titles? And I should continue to switch over when she is presenting?

I'm gonna have to watch her again now Snarly! I always thought she spoke clearly but maybe on the shows Ive missed she has been "on the sauce" beforehand. Always a possibility

Latest posts

Back