Flippin' Anna!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't warm to Anna at all I'm afraid. Tho in all honesty I'd have been hard-pushed to find words to describe some of the horrors on the bag show which I caught part of! With apologies to anyone who loved them & ordered something!!

@WeatherGirl ~ Nah, it must be me. I don't get out much, so losing my picking-out-words ability. lol Can't use drink as an excuse as don't drink alcohol. Take care and enjoy the rest of your time off! ;-)

I wasn't being smart-alecky when I said I couldn't understand her. Seriously, I strain to figure out her words. I know the vocabulary as I do know what juxtaposition and capacious mean and I have good hearing. But darn it, I cock my head like a dog, trying to follow her chat. I find it hard to process; short sentences are okay, just. Is it just me that needs sub-titles? And I should continue to switch over when she is presenting?

I know what you mean, I was the same with Kim Mendelson when I first started watching QVC 7 years ago and it took me a couple of years before I could understand a whole show !

My nieces and nephews (17 to 21) use such words on their Facebook pages and it makes me chuckle - there is such a juxtaposition between the words and the outrageous photos they post ! They are lovely kids and they've all got a good group of FB friends, none of this nasty stuff you hear about. Anyway I digress.

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back