Flash Advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It does look like her but it's not!! I just watched it 3 times and paused!! I agree, it looks very much like Sarah Sugden woman.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Doesn't look like Julia Roberts to me. There are other clips of her in her younger days posted on you tube if you wanted to compare the likeness.

It doesn't look like Julia to me? However I know she has done some commercials in the past, I remember her talking about the Head and Shoulders advert (Take TWO bottles in to the shower? for those that remember!!), where she described being in the shower wearing a swimming cossie. She's also talked about being in the first version of the Woolwich Building Society advert where she played a customer adviser, (It's The Nice Place With The Nice Face'' -Cue big smile from Julia ''Good Morning'',- Your money's safe with The Woolwich) I can still sing along with that, really showing my age now lol.

044.jpg045.jpg046.jpg047.jpg048.jpg

not her.....

I've just been on the Facebook page for Flash and someone has asked them

Hi, just seen your '50 years' advert on the TV and was wondering if it is Anne Robinson with the crazy hair in the middle of the advert walking out of the door?

Anne Robinson!!!??? :mysmilie_483: They've replied that it's not her but not said who it is!

The more I watch it the more I think it looks like Julia - oh dear I hope I'm never called upon to identify someone in a police line-up! :mysmilie_506:

Ok guys and gals, time to eat a little bit (ok a lot of) humble pie - I've had a message from Julia whose confirmed that its not her. What a waste of a thread I've started. I'll sit on the naughty step for a while :-(

Ok guys and gals, time to eat a little bit (ok a lot of) humble pie - I've had a message from Julia whose confirmed that its not her. What a waste of a thread I've started. I'll sit on the naughty step for a while :-(

No need for that Vivalas - I was convinced it was her too! Thank goodness for Twitter and good on you Julia for replying :smile:

Oh don't worry Vivalas, we all joined in and had a guess, and enjoyed it , so get off the naughty step :giggle:

I thought it was Ann Robinson too! I think it's that ridiculous wink they both do! Along with the 'bulldog licking piss off a thistle' face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back