Fines for QVC presenters - suggestions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm loving this....

And Joy is a size 18 High Street......... and Joy is a size 18 High Street.................. and Joy is a size 18 High Street................ and Joy is a size 18 High Street ................and Joy is a size 18 High Street..............

( a remark from Suzi Stroky Adams today was priceless....... talking about the tsv she said "after washing, the sheets take on a personality of their own" eh ????????? my bedding must be real grumpy gits then, cos they're always finding their way onto the floor ! What a ****** stupid inane comment to make, sheets having a "personality" for God's sake)

That made me laugh:mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

DF

"oh, my God"..
"is that the price"
"get two"
"get one in each colour, try them at home and send them back if you don't like them" (oh, yeah, at £5.95, if we order 4, just think of the postage!!!)
" I would get it now "
"don't wait for the repeat at 8 am)

Kathy Taylor
"oh my word"

DGreenwood

"emm" "amm" "emmm" "ah, ah, ah"

JF

"you know I love, love, love"
" I simply adore"
" I adore"
"I love this"
"I only use"
" I have"
" I only have... for you"
"oh, you are so funny"
"hallo"
every time she kisses the male guests:)puke:)
C H
"if you have Lulu"
" I have this "
" I must get this"
"please leave one for me"
" I knew I should have ordered it before coming on air"
" I did not see this on the rail"

JR

"You know I would wear the purple"

The postage and packaging

That was my original thought but that would never work unless the P&P came with free P&P :giggle:

Also hate JF saying 'that's hilarious' without actually sniggering or breaking into a smile!

That was my original thought but that would never work unless the P&P came with free P&P :giggle:

Also hate JF saying 'that's hilarious' without actually sniggering or breaking into a smile!

especially when it's one of her in-jokes with the producer/director/whoever it is behind the scenes

£1000 fine

One that I haven't seen mentioned so far, and it really bugs me...

Ann Dawson and her "do you know what's" every other flaming sentence!

Aaaaaarrgh! :angry:

Kim Mendelson (sp?) of Kim & Co should be barred entry to the UK for her total misuse of the term 'Haute Couture' when 'talking' ( & that is another misuse of a word) about her creations.She is off to Germany now---need I say more?!

Kim Mendelson (sp?) of Kim & Co should be barred entry to the UK for her total misuse of the term 'Haute Couture' when 'talking' ( & that is another misuse of a word) about her creations.She is off to Germany now---need I say more?!

i actually watched a couple shows this visit - didn't think she was anything like as hyper as usual.

Hang on a second. Dramatic pause. How much is it again? Horrified look. Turquoise-blue flash of eyes at viewer while firing secret hypnotic Buy It Now lasers implanted in the iris by Iron Man. Only £95.33 for the full 5ml size??? So, you could buy two of them for less than the price of a pizza, a cup of coffee and a muffin by the time you've paid for the parking and tipped your mugger on the dreaded high street? That's amazing.

She certainly knows her stuff, inside and out and even Q item numbers!

she does indeed. i can't cope when she's in giggle overload but she seems pleasant, is always polite and friendly but not gushing, is nice to the models and always very well turned out.

she does indeed. i can't cope when she's in giggle overload but she seems pleasant, is always polite and friendly but not gushing, is nice to the models and always very well turned out.
I have long been a defender of Kim and her clothes, of which I have several tops and dresses and find them a great fit and value due to never worrying if theyll be ok after washing etc. She seems really hard working and I like the fact she has her office on the same premises as the manufacturing department. There are photos of a summer party she held for her staff at her lakeside home(wow the property!) on her website. Also after all these years she could hire a rep to fly over to QVCUK and Germany and host the Canadian shopping channel shows but she still comes herself so I think she is someone who deserves evey success and whose wares I am happy to pay for.

Just seen Dawbags on tele and it reminded me of another - presenters please don't use the word 'quality' without defining the standard we can expect. Just saying 'you know you're getting quality' means nothing, personally I've experienced some pretty poor quality at times.
£1,000 fine.

Latest posts

Back