We don't always have this on easy pay and i'd hate you to miss out. CH
renowned in the industry and incredible.Fiona
The price on the screen cant be correct. All guilty of this
I used this in this in the shower this morning. All of them
Red carpet look. Most of them
So and so works orn this or that celebrity.All of them
This costs £22 on the high st and we've got it for you for just £18
whilst conveniently forgetting the p&p makes it the same price

These are the ones that get on my pip the most. An excessive fine for all of these please

Last edited:
Charlie B for the overuse of here at qvc and Pippa when she has an attack of yeah,yeah,yeah.......

Charlie for his 's-l-o-w r-e-v-e-a-l' on jewellery hours - no monetary fine, just slam the box shut on his splindly little fingers every time he does it, shouldn't take more than a couple of goes before he ceases & desists! :devil:

Fabrication

Buttery, buttery soft

This is so soft it's like puppydog's ears

Pricepoint

:angry:

Charlie for his 's-l-o-w r-e-v-e-a-l' on jewellery hours - no monetary fine, just slam the box shut on his splindly little fingers every time he does it, shouldn't take more than a couple of goes before he ceases & desists! :devil:

I love that, a bit like the wonderful 'red dress' moment in pretty woman but this time with follow through :giggle: That would make a brilliant YouTube moment

Dale - in monotonous bored tone to guest presenter

yes..yes………..yes………………………yes………………………………….yes…..yes

A £1 fine each time would soon turn into thousands…Aaaaaaaarrggh!

Again, as you can see here, again. Again. Again, you see? And here you can see, again, again, here. You can see here. Again. Dale.

oh my God, look at that, oh my God, that is soooooooo amaaaaaaazing. No prizes for guessing................ JF !!!!!!

At the moment any reference to an item being a 'stocking filler' where the value is over £5 including P&P would result in a hefty fine.

I also hate it when DF/JF in particular show a beauty item with a value of c£40 (plus P&P) and tell us they have ordered several for 'girlfiends'. Not particularly realistic or sensitive to the number of people struggling financially at the moment - ladies we are still in the middle of a ressession.

Saying"bought" when they mean "brought". They all do it.

I am SO glad I'm not the only one to have a "thing" about this. I have a couple of friends who do EXACTLY the same, only the other way around - saying 'brought' when it should be 'bought' - when I correct them, they just cannot figure it out !

I am SO glad I'm not the only one to have a "thing" about this. I have a couple of friends who do EXACTLY the same, only the other way around - saying 'brought' when it should be 'bought' - when I correct them, they just cannot figure it out !

yes, i hear it that way round too ;)

At the moment any reference to an item being a 'stocking filler' where the value is over £5 including P&P would result in a hefty fine.

I also hate it when DF/JF in particular show a beauty item with a value of c£40 (plus P&P) and tell us they have ordered several for 'girlfiends'. Not particularly realistic or sensitive to the number of people struggling financially at the moment - ladies we are still in the middle of a ressession.

is there anything on Q with a value of £5??

wait, yes loads, let me rephrase that - is there anything on Q with a price of £5?

ok i've sat on my hands long enough. yes i know i've said it a million times before but LITTLE!!

the little pump has a nice little heel and 2 little straps with a little bow on the little peep toe. it has little frills along the sides and (my pet peeve) comes in the LITTLE yellow - ?????

aaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

£10,000 for each 'little' - Q would go bust within the hour.

Latest posts

Back