finally cracked today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So not only are we wetting our pants we are also pooing them as well. Better put some bicycle clips on the bottom of your YBF brown trousers. Good colour for you then.

:D I'll have all of you thinking I have "issues" in that area wont I? But yeah just as well my fave comfy trousers are brown! :eek:

I am annoyed with myself for buying the tsv,thinking about it I dont really need it,will end up splitting the samplers for little gifts and using the rest up myself,having said that I have quite a few plug ins to use yet.
Waited all day for a good oto but it didnt happen! Ah, well,time to be good again.
I tend to watch more when I am bored so going to get busy now, eldest son back at school tomorrow so not much time to watch today!!!!!!!!!

YOu have done really well Queenie even with the p and p the one purchase only works out as a pound a day , if you can put some of it to one side as xmas pressies or even better send it back you are still on track and have done really well

YOu have done really well Queenie even with the p and p the one purchase only works out as a pound a day , if you can put some of it to one side as xmas pressies or even better send it back you are still on track and have done really well

when you put it that way it sounds great xx
thanks everyone for making me feel less guilty!!

Latest posts

Back