Favourite QVC Beauty Brands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You may like smashbox, the lip glosses are brilliant. They also do palettes of lip colours that are excellent. Jayne from JBD is extremely helpful but I would have to say the ultimate brush range would be lovely, they're so soft and a pleasure to use.

I sound like I'm hustling for Jayne but like a lot of people here I started buying smashbox from qvc and switched to JBD.

If I were rich, I love Steiff products but again I would be inclined to buy elsewhere where the postage is free. :64:

Hi Katie and welcome

my faves are Liz Earle, Laura Geller, Prescriptives, Philip Kingsley (elasticiser esp) and Smashbox although I agree with watersiren they are getting really boring lately and am going more for Laura Geller's range also love the Almond Oil in L'occitane's range too

Laura Geller, A'Kin, Liz Earle and L'Occitane for me. Though I get everything bar the LG and L'Occitane from other sites now - and Tesco NutriCentres are carrying a limited range of A'Kin products now which is really good to see. Got my shampoo and conditioner from there last week and saved myself P&P from MyPure website.

:hellocat: and :welcome: Katie.

My favourite beauty brands are Liz Earle and L'Occitane.

T xx

I am new like you, and its great fun to give your views.

I think L'occitane is great value on QVC - L'occitane shops are always more expensive.

Someone on here said Molton Brown no longer sell on qvc, not surprised, you really had to have a vivid imagination like Jill Goldsmith (the number of times she used the word "senses" was unreal) when forking out their prices. It was only very expensive soap at the end of the day.

I love liz earle products (face products and superbalm) and l'occitane hand creams, shea butter (which qvc don't sotck anymore, shower gels and body lotions) I use the ojon restorative spray which is amazing it makes your hair perminantly soft.

A bit late as usual but my favs are:

Ojon (shine and protect)
Laura Geller (balance and brighten)
Liz Earle (spit and polish)
gold jewellery (when I can afford it)

I have tried Smashbox and Laura Geller because I've seen them on QVC but haven't bought from them - was over in the States last year and bought them there. I'd like to try the Halo or the Balance N Brighten and will probably buy these products from QVC when I run out of my Clinique Almost Powder.

I was also introduced to the following brands by QVC and sometimes buy from them:-

Liz Earle by QVC however tend to buy more regularly from LE direct or her Ebay shop. I only really like C&P, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Nourishing Body Cream.

OPI - bought the last TSV. Don't usually bother as there is always a colour in them that I don't like. Have recently ordered the South Beach Picks as well as it was a good price. Otherwise, I usually buy my OPI from Ebay.

Elemis - love PCMC and stock up on it when it's in a TSV.

Gatineau - have recently discovered their Melatogenine Force Collagen Serum and bought this from QVC as it was on a good offer. Depends when my present bottle runs out as to who I buy from next.

Philosophy - love the shower gels and always buy a set of three when these are on offer. The Layering sets are always a good price from QVC as well.

L'Occitane however is probably the only brand that I rarely buy from anywhere else but QVC. Love the TSV kits as I always tend to like all the products in them as they tend to have the liquid soaps and handcreams that I love in them. My husband also uses their shaving cream and after shave balm which is always sold in duos by QVC.

l'occitane all the way for bathing,skincare,and thier niche perfumes love this brand forever....

I tend to buy the most Gatineau. . I just love the results on my skin and come back to the futur plus cream time and time again. :7:

Hardly any Decleor or Elemis. Liz Earle when there's a tsv as then it's often good value, but regularly buy off her own site.

I was wondering what happened to that "AD oil" I think it was called and presented by that actress from Brookside,I can't remember the last time I saw it aired.I did buy it once and liked it very much......must check the website I guess and see if they still stock it.

Latest posts

Back