Fashion by Together Lace Top 17/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fashion by Together Lace Tunic with Crochet Neckline Trim

QVC Price: £40.00
Today's Special Value Price :£29.98
P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Fashion-by-Tog...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-133204

A lace and crinkle-chiffon, inverted triangle tunic with a 100% cotton lining, featuring a pretty crochet trim at the V-neckline and scalloped floral lace edging below the hemline. Perfect to team with your favourite slim-fit jeans, and flattering for all body shapes, this Fashion by Together lace tunic will rekindle your love of lace and upgrade your wardrobe in an instant.

Complements any figure - the shape and longer length of this top creates a flattering silhouette that fits to the body shape yet skims over the hips. Feminine and stylish, this comfortable tunic will make a great addition to your wardrobe.

Wear it your own way - this piece is versatile and easy to wear, both with a chic pair of white jeans for days out with the girls, or dressed up with contrast heels and topped off with red lipstick for a bold and sleek evening look.

Flattering neckline
Easy-care crinkle fabric
Long lace sleeves
Chiffon-trimmed cuffs
75% viscose, 25% polyamide; lining: 100% cotton - sleeves are not lined
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:
Chest: XS: 106cm (41.7"), S: 110cm (43.3"), M: 115cm (45.3"), L: 120cm (47.2"), XL: 126cm (49.6"), 2XL: 132cm (52"), 3XL: 138cm (54.3")
Length: XS: 74.4cm (29.3"), S: 75cm (29.5"), M: 75.6cm (29.8"), L: 76.2cm (30"), XL: 76.8cm (30.2"), 2XL: 77.4cm (30.5"), 3XL: 78cm (30.7")

Colour options:
Navy
Silver Grey
Coral

Hmmmm..... nice if you're slim enough to wear it, but I'm a 20 and have something similar from Together, and I just feel............. BIG in it. Lacy things seem to accentuate the bum and belly area. Maybe its just me.

Hmmmm..... nice if you're slim enough to wear it, but I'm a 20 and have something similar from Together, and I just feel............. BIG in it. Lacy things seem to accentuate the bum and belly area. Maybe its just me.

Yes l agree with you. I am just watching the repeat this morning and l honestly don' t think this style is doing anything for the after model or Jilly Halliday! Jilly looks like she is dressed in a sack to be honest with you. The fabric looks like it would make you sweat like mad or get static electric shocks. Plus that lace would easily get clicked up with rings etc. No it's not for me!

Yes l agree with you. I am just watching the repeat this morning and l honestly don' t think this style is doing anything for the after model or Jilly Halliday! Jilly looks like she is dressed in a sack to be honest with you. The fabric looks like it would make you sweat like mad or get static electric shocks. Plus that lace would easily get clicked up with rings etc. No it's not for me!

I meant to say ' larger' model not ' after'' model!!!

No its not just you it's not flattering and a bit too frilly/Lacey for me , especially as I am a lady of a certain age!

I thought it looked okay on the models but you can get similar things on the high street or market for a fraction of the price. I couldn't get away with all lacy - not me at all.

I really liked the look of this in the silver grey, but as at 7 am this morning it was sold out in the XS and S would have drowned me. I do have another Together top which I really like.

I`m not a fan of lace, it doesn`t suit me. I`ve seen similar tops to this on the DHS and my local market and it all looks a bit too fussy IMO.

A nice top, but I think it is best suited to the young lean type body.

I like it!!

But it looks like something that after the 1st wash, would look like a dish rag......and sort of shrink......

Tempted but will see if I can find Jilly wearing it online......to see how a more round figure looks in it.

A nice top, but I think it is best suited to the young lean type body.

My thoughts exactly. The plus size model looked precisely that in it - plus size ! It would look much better with at least a foot chopped off the bottom, so it sits on the hips, much more flattering.

Latest posts

Back